Go Japanese With Tokyo Tokyo

Tokyo Tokyo is a popular fast food chain that serves Japanese food. It is highly concentrated in Manila for 30 years.

Now, in an exclusive event for the bloggers, we're invited for the opening of their 1st branch in VisMin and we, the Dabawenyos are the lucky ones to taste their delicious food!

The location of Tokyo Tokyo is at the SM Lanang Premier, 3rd floor beside Jollibee.


The store front.

The bloggers who are part of this exclusive event.

The speaker.. :D


The food is served in a buffet style just for this event. 

This is the Kaarage. A chicken recipe

Prawn Tempura

California Maki. My favorito!

Vegetable recipe. I don't know the name actually. 

Because the food is already served, this is one thing that the bloggers do before we eat. Take a picture! :D


This is my meal. Pork Tonkatsu and Beef Misono is now included.


This is where you order the food.


The event was a success! Though I came late, I have attended the rest of the event. As I look up to the menu, they're cheaper than other restaurants that I've been to. But the price comes with the taste which can satisfy hungry customers. I wanna try again but this time, my target is their burger and.. the milk tea.

Cheers! :D

4 comments:

  1. Sayang wala nako naabtan ang milk tea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lagi.. naabtan man nako actually pero wa na ko ningsukol kay busog na kaayo ko.. Although I'd love to try it soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. gahut kaayo ko magpicture oh! trying the macro shot. wahahaha. thanks for teaching me anywayz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure.. lingaw mag macro shot diba? It makes wonders! :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.