Backyard Burgers: Chorizo Burger

October 8, 2013 - I love eating burgers especially if it's grilled to perfection. I love it's succulent juices inside the patty that oozes out in the burger! It's a perfect scene for a foodie that can be part of a segment in a movie! But what if I'll say, let's munch on the Chorizo Burgers?

You would say "What? Chorizo Burgers? How could that be possible?" Well, to answer your question, I've tried this juicy Chorizo Burgers at Backyard Burgers and I happen to love chorizo! Lemme show you some pictures for a proof.


Chorizo Burger
This Chorizo Burger is one of the newest burger that is part of their breakfast menu perfect for those who have no time to eat breakfast at their own home. I availed this burger when they had a promo that I can order this Chorizo Burger all day. Usually, this burger can be available only for breakfast from 7:30 to 10:30 A.M. but in this case, I had this one at almost 6 P.M! :D


With ketchup on top
The Serving:
This Chorizo Burger consists of a chorizo patty with barbecue sauce and mayo underneath. I just added ketchup on top for a nice touch. This mouthwatering Chorizo Burger can be so tempting that you can't wait to eat it! Promo Price: 100 Pesos. Regular Price: 140 Pesos (available for breakfast only.)

The Taste:
First bite of this burger and the other end of my burger started dripping! But of course, it's normal and I've been there. But there's only one thing I can say about this burger.. It's delicious! For a breakfast meal, this chorizo burger is a blast! The barbecue sauce perfectly combined with the taste of chorizo. To be honest, I can't say anything but delicious! If you want a perfect breakfast meal, don't think twice of choosing this burger. It's a YUM! :D


Au Revoir! Thanks for reading!


If you want to know more about Backyard Burgers, just click the links below:

16 comments:

  1. When it comes to burger I still want either beef or chicken patty but my hubby loves the taste of chorizo, and I'm sure he'll get curious about the taste of that on your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taste the Chorizo Burger too! At least, you can explore more flavors! :D

      Delete
  2. Noms! I love chorizo, lalo in fried rice and morcon. First time I heard of chorizo burger, it looks mouthwatering. Veggies na lang and it's perfect na.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks droolicious! I have never had a chorizo burger before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there's a Filipino restaurant there in U.S selling Chorizo Burgers. You might want to try it! :D

      Delete
  4. I am not a fan if burger but I love chorizo, hope to try this one day. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! Or maybe, you can make your own chorizo burger.. :)

      Delete
  5. Yum!!! I have not eaten chorizo that's made in pinas for a year now, if I can get one here (chorizo), I would make that burger as well... I think I can smell it from here. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven’t tasted any chorizo burger yet but that looks delicious indeed. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed eating chorizo :-) mixed it in the burger is I bet delish just like your pictures :-) I want to try it someday when we go back in the Philippines :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this place sobra! Whenever I'm in a bad mood, I always order for BB burgers to make me feel better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never tried Chorizo burger before. Seems a yummy treat but it's a little bit pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks so filling! I miss having some burgers, the ones that are flavored by the road! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's mouthwatering! Chorizo burger is also offered by McDonalds for brekky but not sure if it is also available in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.