Durian Delish Cheesecake @ Ritz Hotel In Garden Oases

October 4, 2013 - When it comes to cheesecakes, I could never say no to it! In fact, when I was in Ritz Hotel at Garden Oases, I attended a Children's Party but since the dinner hasn't started and my tummy started to rumble, I had no choice but to have something to eat before dinner and this was the time I saw the durian cheesecake!


Durian Delish Cheesecake
This is not the first time I eat a durian cheesecake but since it's kind of emergency for my tummy, I immediately had to buy 1 for myself. I really dunno but when I asked the lady, I clearly said that I'll order the Durian Delish Cheesecake and I even pointed to the cheesecake. 

I sat on the table comfortably, musing around the hotel when I noticed that the cheesecake was still in the display and the other layer of cake was gone. Then there's the man, carrying a slice of cake and was about to heat it in the microwave. I went to that man and told him that I ordered a Durian Delish Cheesecake. The man looked puzzled and went back to the kitchen and heard a bit of a chatter between the two of them. Finally the man appeared, got the cheesecake and I walked back to my table.


Closer look..
The Serving:
When other cafes serve cheesecake, there's like little to no effort at all when it comes to presentation. It's important for a food to at least, have a nice presentation for us to recognize their effort. With this Durian Delish Cheesecake, this one presented beautifully! The syrup was all over the plate and followed a certain pattern. The durian jam on top was like a nice touch to the cheesecake. Price: 120 Pesos.

The Taste:
When I sliced the cheesecake, it was not soft as I've expected. Maybe it has been on a display for hours. I tasted the jam itself and it's like the jam we've had in our home. I tasted the cheesecake and to be honest, it was like a plain cheesecake. It's better paired with durian jam to get the real taste of durian cheesecake. 

This cheesecake saved me from starvation as I went back to the party, they haven't started dinner yet! But I was glad to eat the durian cheesecake on time. :D


Bye! Thanks for reading!

18 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Durian as is so I have no idea as to how it tastes---oh except for a few candies lol. This cheesecake truly looks yummy, would love to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like eating the durian fruit actually but I love products made of durian.. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! durian ! am sure that tastes so good. I never have that kind of cheesecake.I hope to try one soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good if paired with durian jam on it.. :)

      Delete
  3. ahhh..my favorite and missed fruit durian, that must be a great flavor, the next time i'lll visit PI willl surely bake durian cheesecake, but first i must see that place where you dine-in to learn the flavor I should apply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The location is quite difficult to reach but you can ask the locals in that area. :D

      Delete
  4. I have never had durian cake, it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first time i got to taste durian candies was when Rovie got me a pasalubong and I'm quite nabahuan sa smell. So I guess, di ko rin kaya ang durian cheesscake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The aroma of the cheesecake is not as strong as the fruit. Since it's processed, you can only smell a little of it but you can enjoy the products made of durian. :)

      Delete
  6. Yummy indeed and for that prize makes it more appetizing to munch :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! Maybe you can find a recipe for this cheesecake to try it on your own.. :)

      Delete
  7. I love cheesecake! For 120 pesos, not bad. I want to make my own cheesecake one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not! Try it! You'll love the cheesecake.. :D

      Delete
  8. Whoa! That looks so sumptuous, but imagining how tasty durian is, I wonder how this cake tastes like. Makes me wish I can just buy a durian fruit in just one ride! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's delicious! You have nothing to fear though as it's not as pungent as the fruit. :)

      Delete
  9. It looks yummy but I'm not really sure what to think about it. I hate the smell of durian. It really makes me sick, however I can appreciate a bite of durian candy. That's as far as I can touch anything durian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't settle for durian candy! Try other durian products and I'm sure, you'll love them all especially the durian cheesecake! :D

      I don't eat the fruit though.. :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.