Camaraderie @ Cafe Demitasse

Being with the Davao Bloggers is always a great time. Meeting in one place, talking, laughing, sharing ideas and stories are always the core ingredients of meet-ups. Of course, I won't pass this opportunity to bond with them once in a while. Meeting new friends is always fun and exciting.

At Cafe Demitasse, located at Torres St., the Davao bloggers gathered and shared their stories, ideas and of course.. laughter. But at the same time, like a family, we help one another.

But.. the gathering won't be complete without.. FOOD! (sorry, just shouting my love for food..)
Here are some of the pictures of the food.. :D


This is their Creamy Carbonara. Actually, I asked the waiter if what's the recommended pasta dish. 
He recommended me this dish. 
Price: 155 Pesos.

Closer look. It really is creamy! Of all the carbonara I've tasted around Davao, this is by far, the one who lives up to its name and proven worthy to be called Creamy Carbonara. It's delicious! And it matches with garlic bread.

This is the Caramel Macchiato. As you've noticed, the macchiato looks like a woman. This is how wonderful coffee art is.


I remember this one. I used to eat this delicious snack. This one gave me so much memories. Just want to turn back time. :D

Hot Chocolate. We shared with Swexie because it's just too plenty. So we decided to share. Again, it's delicious! (If they only have puto maya, I would order one.. Kidding! :D)

Iced Latte. Whenever I visit coffee shops, I would always find Iced Latte. It makes me feel good and calm. I had this thing that I will visit a coffee shop and compare their Iced Latte. So far, Caffe Firenzo won my heart. (Naks!)

Closer look. 12oz costs 105 Pesos while 18oz costs 125 Pesos. 

Belgian Fries.. You would ask yourself. Why Belgian Fries? Well, I don't know. But I tell you, once you take a bite, you can never resist eating this! 

This Belgian Fries costs 175 Pesos. 

Mango Shake. This is tall actually so I only have a macro shot. I know this one is also delicious.

The bloggers who attended the meet-up/geek-up. And Ms Jojie, the guest of the night dropped by and joined us in this picture. She's on the right side.


This night was so fun! I get to meet more bloggers and we just clicked right away. We had some great time and i hope we'll do this again.. (Well, there's always a big chance that we can always have this meet-up).

Until the next events and meet-ups! :D

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.