Celebrations @ Mister Donut!

In Davao City, we already have Dunkin Donuts, Gonuts Donuts, Cello's Doughnuts but this time, since I got hungry (again!), I decided to visit Mister Donut.

Mister Donut is one of the oldest doughnut stores in Davao City and has numerous branches around the city. The first time I eat in Mister Donut when I was in grade school.

Like any other doughnut stores, they also have lots of doughnuts to choose from but what caught my eyes are the celebration cakes. Because I'm curious of what it taste like, I bought one for myself.


This is one of the celebration cakes of Mister Donut. It costs 45 Pesos.

Closer look. 

Verdict: For the sweet tooth, you'll definitely love this one! Yes it is sweet, but not too sweet as the cake itself balances the flavor from the sweetness of icing on top. The cake itself is already delicious but what made this cake special is the icing on top which adds the sweetness that I love. YUUUUMM! :D

No comments

Powered by Blogger.