Godiva Product Launch


Last February 2, 2013, Godiva had its product launch at SM City Davao - Annex. Bloggers and invited guests graced the event as it launches the newest products that can guarantee to make our skin whiter. But not temporary though as Godiva promises that you'll have a white skin that lasts.



During the product launching, guests and visitors were able to roam around to try on their free services.

These are the following services offered:
- Skin Analysis
- Make Over
- Hand Massage
- Photo Booth



I availed one of their services which was Skin Analysis since recently, I'm having some problems with it. The assistants were courteous enough to examine my skin type. I told them my skin problem and recommended me a product that can help improve my skin. The consultation happened after the program. :D




This is the new face of Godiva. She is Ms. Jessica Keinle.




Here are the bloggers who graced the event.


The Godiva Product Launch was successful! We had a great time with the fellow bloggers and as a token of appreciation, Godiva gave us some of their products and those who were able to register were given a box of beauty products! You may now buy them at Watsons. Thanks to Ms. Sarah Dayrit for the invitation and thank you Godiva for an awesome event!





If you want to know more about Godiva, just click the links:
- Facebook Fan Page: Godiva Skin






1 comment:

  1. The opening ceremony Godiva product launches highly-considered. All services to visitors done well, I was very impressed.
    At other times I have to try this product for the prize to my wife.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.