Inside Abreeza Mall, Davao

June 19, 2013 - When it comes to Ayala Malls, expect gardens, great exterior design and beautifully decorated interiors. Abreeza Mall just opened last 2011, changing the Davao's way of shopping. Inside Abreeza Mall are stores that opened their 1st branch here in Davao and drew shoppers to buy their latest collection and items. A trip to Manila is not a necessity anymore since most of the brands found there are in Davao already. Today, I'll be posting pictures inside Abreeza. Enjoy! :D


Entrance near Starbucks and Gap
My 1st impression in Abreeza was like I'm somewhere in Manila. I could only find these places when I'm in Manila but now, it's just a jeepney ride and there it is! I'm now in Abreeza!

1st floor
Abreeza boasts a lot of stores that are not found elsewhere here in Davao. Some of them are first in Visayas, Mindanao and outside Metro Manila. Definitely, this is one of the shopping destinations here in Davao. Here are more pictures on the 1st floor.


You want to know the Restaurant Rows? It's actually easy. You just have to find Marks & Spencer then turn right. You can find Italianni's and T.G.I Fridays and head to the exit door. Outside, you have to turn right and you can now find more restaurants outside.


This area is dedicated to all SSI stores in Abreeza. Most of the stores are 1st here in Davao and Mindanao. Some are 1st in VisMin and outside Metro Manila.



The Atrium
In Abreeza, the Atrium serves as an entertainment area where the local and foreign artist can promote their show or album tour. For instance, I have witnessed lots of shows and being a VIPinoy cardholder, I have an easy access to this kind of shows. In front of Abreeza are local restaurants to choose from.

Concierge
When in Abreeza, if you feel lost or want to inquire something, there are Concierge counters who are willing to answer your questions regarding the events and its criterias, store locations, etc.

2nd floor
In 2nd floor, you can find more stores and this time, restaurants. Active Zone is located on the 2nd floor where you can find stores that sells sports equipment and apparels. Here are the rest of the pictures.

Restaurants on the 2nd floor




When you want to find a store or a resto, you can locate them here. You can also find this in other Ayala Malls.

3rd floor - The Roof Garden
On 3rd floor, you can find spas, playhouse, jewelry stores and more restaurants to choose from. This is one of their outdoor areas and can also hold some events because of the big space allocated in this area. You can also buy fruits for your consumption as they've provided seats for you to indulge their fruit. You can also bring some fruits home to your family.


The Roof Garden would never be complete without beautiful flowers and it's the main reason why this floor is called the Roof Garden. You can take a picture of all the flowers found in the Roof Garden.

Food Court
Just like other malls in the city, Abreeza has its own food court. But the difference is, it has no air conditioner as it depends on the breeze outdoors. Although it is airy outside and it can get cold at night, you can still enjoy your lunch and dinner in this food court. Inside 3rd floor are cinemas, local store apparels, arcade area and an I.T. Zone where most of the technology stores are found.

Well, this is it! I hope you've enjoyed my little tour inside Abreeza Mall. If the pictures are good, seeing the mall with your own eyes are much better. Experience what's inside and enjoy your day here in Abreeza. This is one mall worth to visit. Come here in Davao and visit Abreeza. You'll never regret you've visited this beautiful mall.

Adios! Thanks for reading! :D


If you want to visit Abreeza Mall on Facebook, just click the link below:

Click the link below if you want to know the tenants in Abreeza:

35 comments:

  1. it looks like a really nice place to hangout with your friends. (h)
    :) I don't go to malls most of the time but this looks like a cozy place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I feel comfortable strolling around the mall during weekdays where there are only few mall goers. It feels different. :D

      Delete
  2. When we visited Davao in the Holy Week, our uncle dropped us to Abreeza Mall and we found the place very classy and what I liked most about it is that it houses a lot of great restaurants to dine into. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has lots of restos to choose from. At the front of the mall, inside the mall, restaurant row, 2nd floor, roof garden and food court.

      Delete
  3. I was also able to visit Abreeza Mall in Davao. I really liked how the place was designed. Ayala is definitely one of my favorite developers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and Ayala didn't fail us. They really used the space for the gardens and made sure that the place will be one of the best destination whenever they are at Abreeza Mall.

      Delete
  4. I like how Ayala adds a touch of Nature to their projects and they also have enough space for shoppers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. They've used every space of their mall and when it comes to Ayala, it's expected that nature will always be part of their development and I like it that way.

      Delete
  5. Wow. Abreeza Mall looks pretty clean and awesome. This is the first time I heard about it as I don't visit Davao that much. But I'll make sure to check it out once I find time to visit the province again. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really have to visit the mall. You'll never regret you've visited this beautiful mall. You can also call us if you want a tour. :D

      Delete
  6. spotted debenhams and orly! western people would love to explore that mall that holds a lot of products that they actually trust! lovethe food court and the gardens oto! looks very very good for a mall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, the first day Abreeza Mall opened to the public, they actually don't like the food court as it has no airconditioner and it is so dependent on fresh air but whenever I pass by at the food court, it seems okay; not warm enough to make the customers sweat.

      Delete
  7. been to Davao but never got the chance to visit Abreeza Mall. I luv its ambiance and nature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got to visit Abreeza Mall. There's always next time and maybe, it'll be next year! Just believe! :D

      Delete
  8. Ayala does go a step further in developing commercial centers, never taking nature for granted even with the continuing development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Even though Davao is developing very fast, I salute Ayala for putting nice vast of gardens for the shoppers to enjoy.

      Delete
  9. I see Mooon Cafe! That's my favorite place to dine here in Dumaguete :) They got great food. The mall really looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I also love Mooon Cafe especially their Spaghetti a la Gambas. You should try it! ;)

      Delete
  10. The place looks like it's the type that don't get get crowded - my kind of mall. It's got that classy appeal to it too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It's so classy and so are the shoppers. It's not crowded during weekdays and I prefer it that way.

      Delete
  11. id been in Abreeza several times , and i find this mall the most classy place where i find convenience to find things i needed to buy. I love their interior as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love the interiors of the mall! Thanks! :D

      Delete
  12. My first impression of the mall --- it had this look that resembled that of Singapore's malls. Abreeza is one classy place. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend once said that Abreeza is better than Vivocity. I would love to visit Vivocity soon and I might compare these 2 malls soon.. :D

      Delete
  13. PWEDE! Ehy bother nga to go to Manla for your shopping galore when indeed that mall can compete to the best Metro Manila malls can offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! And more shops are coming especially that the Abreeza Corporate Center will soon open anytime this year. ;)

      Delete
  14. When I looked at those pictures, it looked like very much the same with Trinoma. Good thing the guards didn't caught you taking pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some said they really have a resemblance with Trinoma.

      Delete
  15. Yay! I've always thought Abreeza is one of the Ayala Malls. Now I know its under Robinson's. Looks really good, classy and sophisticated! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abreeza is one of the Ayala Malls. Their anchor store is Robinson's. :D

      Delete
  16. Yes, it looks very similar to Trinoma. Anyway Abreeza is Ayala mall bawal ang pics. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'm not allowed to take pictures, I want to know the reason why and are they hiding something that we don't know? :D

      Delete
  17. I haven't been to Davao yet, but I've pictured the city as something like Manila, along with Cebu. So I think when I visit Davao, most especially Abreeza Mall, I'll need to hunt for brands and restaurants that we don't have here in Manila.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where can I have an ID card printed fast? It's for a luggage tag

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.