Abreeza Corporate Center - Now Open

September 7, 2013 - After my piano lesson in Agdao, I decided to visit the newly-opened expansion at Abreeza which is called the Abreeza Corporate Center. It started the construction last year. It has a total of 7 floors where the 1st three floors are mall expansion while the remaining floors are occupied by BPO.


Here are some pictures that I took at the Abreeza Corporate Center:

One of the entrance in Abreeza Corporate Center
Abreeza Corporate Center has its own entrance. When I entered, I noticed that it's indeed small and almost all spaces are vacant or not yet started the construction. Inside Abreeza Corporate Center is narrow and for those who are claustrophobic, beware! :D

When you're inside Abreeza Mall and you want to explore the expansion, no need to worry as they also have pathways to the expansion just like the picture above. The ceilings are visibly lower than the usual.


Inside Abreeza Corporate Center
As you can see in the photo, there are lots of vacant spaces that will be filled very soon as the construction is in the progress. The 1st two floors are dedicated for international stores while the 3rd floor is dedicated for the hip and young like.. Me? :D


Here are more pictures of the Abreeza Corporate Center:

The corridor

View from 3rd floor

Other corridor

Here are the stores that opened in the expansion.

Browhaus: The Brow Salon

Mr. Lee / RRJ 

Trevise

Well, that's it for now. I'm gonna visit the expansion soon if the vacant spaces are all filled up or at least 80% of the spaces are occupied. Well, if you have time, you can also roam around Abreeza Corporate Center and explore.


Bye! Thanks for reading!



11 comments:

  1. Malls have been always my favorite place to hang around :-) with or without a budget for shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work in a BPO company, anyways, working in a building with stores below would be a joy. You don't need to go somewhere else to buy something, especially on paydays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! It's now accessible for the call centers to just eat in the stores below and if they need something, it's just an elevator away! :D

      Delete
  3. Abreeza is definitely growing and BPOs have such ideal office spaces since there are a lot of places to hang out here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! There are lots of places in Abreeza that you can dine, shop and have fun! :)

      Delete
  4. O have read much about Abreeza Mall and up to now I am thinking which is bigger ba Abreeza or MOA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOA is of course a lot bigger but good thing Abreeza expanded.. :D

      Delete
  5. Most of the stores that opened shop are new to me. I mean, I've never seen those brands here in Manila yet. Except maybe for Browhaus. Anyhow, Abreeza does looks small.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know na open na pala to. I mean, I know na may operation na pero I thought hindi pa full ang operation. The last time I was there was for BauHaus bloggers' treat :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.