Revisiting Coollo @ NCCC Mall of Davao

September 21, 2013 -  I remembered when I was still studying Music in UIC, there's one ice cream that I always eat. Coollo offers wide variety of choices. From milkshakes to ice cream, they have it! I decided to revisit the store that made me love and crave! :D

Mango Float
Among the sweet delights they have, I chose the Mango Float. It has vanilla ice cream, mango, crushed grahams, and caramel syrup. Price: 45 Pesos.


YUUUUUUUUUMMM!
 The Serving: I've known Coollo for their generous serving when it comes to their Sweet Delights section that can make the customer have hard time eating them. Well, this day was no exemption as they still have this signature serving that is overflowing with "oh so yummy" ingredients!

What I love about their serving is they just don't use 1 spoon for every ingredient but SPOONFULS of them! First thing the lady did was to scoop out lots vanilla ice cream, then spoonfuls of mango, crushed grahams, cornflakes, and for the final touch, lots and lots of caramel syrup! Who wouldn't want to dig in with this cup! And it's just for 45 Pesos.. :D

The Taste: To be honest, I was scared when the lady poured lots of caramel syrup on the cup but it harmonized with other ingredients while eating the dessert. Every spoonful of this sweet delight must never be wasted. While eating the Mango Float ice cream, I could remember those days when I ate their ice cream for the first time and succeeding years. Thanks Coollo for this sweet ice cream! I shall return! :D


Bye! Thanks for reading! 

12 comments:

  1. so yummy looking, wish i can order online and get the sweet item right here in my pc :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's not bad for a serving and you are right, that is so yum!!!..if it weren't be cold here now, i will going to eat some ice cream too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for summer, I am sure to visit the place and have their heavenly ice cream when it is not raining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, very generous serving! I love the caramel on top idea...yummylicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks good! I want to try this when I visit the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek, that's a lot of caramel syrup. I can't say that I'm a fan of that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks yummy but please put caramel syrup in moderation. Not only bad for one's health but it will alter the ice cream taste. Masasapawan nya yung lasa ng ibang ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I was a bit concerned when the lady poured out too much syrup but when I tasted it, it didn't overpower the taste. It even blended very well with other ingredients.

      Delete
  8. Wow! I am salivating as I speak! Hehehehhee! It's been a while since I had ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tasted this yet, I gotta try this since NCCC Mall is near my place, thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely a must-visit for those na always nag-cracrave ng mga sweet treats! Generous servings are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honestly, I haven't tried Coolo. Where in Victoria Plaza located? Because NCCC MAll is really far from me.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.