Share The Love and Kisses With "Love Doughnuts" By Krispy Kreme

Love Doughnuts
February 7, 2014 - Before the Valentines Day will commence, I had the chance to check out Krispy Kreme and try their "Love Doughnuts". Since I have no date this Valentines, I spent my day with this delectable doughnut that made me curious on how it taste like.


Blueberry Cheesecake
Among the Love Doughnuts being displayed, I chose the Blueberry Cheesecake doughnut since I love cheesecake and blueberry complements well with the sweetness of the cheesecake. What made the Love Doughnuts unique is they have distinct shapes that can make customers attracted to them. Since most of their doughnuts were heart-shaped, my eyes were caught on them.


Closer look
The Serving:
The Blueberry Cheesecake is a heart-shaped filled doughnut that has blueberry filling inside, blueberry and a frosting surrounded on top. It's only available this Valentines season. Price: 45 Pesos.

The Taste:
It tasted just like my favorite doughnut which is the New York Cheesecake. But what I was searching for was the difference of taste between the NY Cheesecake flavor and the Blueberry Cheesecake but I guess there was no difference at all except that the filling was color purple. The blueberry on top didn't help much on the flavor as it was overwhelmed with the sweetness of the whole doughnut. Although it was delicious and sweet, it's just like the NY Cheesecake with a blueberry on top. No difference. :)



Bye! Thanks for reading!

16 comments:

  1. I love the blueberry cheesecake of krispy kreme..The fact that it is heart shaped would make it so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blueberry Cheesecake of Crispy Kreme's really different in taste compare to other brands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a blueberry cheesecake and Krispy Kreme fanatic, and to have them both in one donut is a match made in heaven! <3 perfect for valentines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha...yung anak kong youngest loves to eat this. I haven't tried pa, but I will the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love heart shapes in anything.. Will definitely buy this soon..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look very good, honestly where i came from which those donuts are very famous i've never ever tried to have a bite and still very curious about what and how it taste like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. krispy kreme won the palates of my kids, a very good treat that will take away their tantrums hihi

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is cute! My FIL bought a box of this kind, they were yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Galing talaga ng creativity ng mga negosyante natin. Donut hearts for the day of hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grabe 'to. I'm craving for one right now. I wish I can get to a donut house pronto, kahit na ano basta donut hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love K.K. It's soft and their flavors = amazing. This one is so darn cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Krispy kreme. I never forget the taste the first time i tried it. It was just sad that they have no branch here in our locale. But i'm hoping they'll have soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always find KK too sweet for my palate. The heart-shaped donuts are very enticing though. I am craving for one now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Krispy Kreme doughnuts but not much of the Blueberry Cheesecake. I was able to try one last V-weekend. For me, Dunkin's version is better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are delicious and cute donuts to match and especially shared to the love of your life :-) I hope that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day celebration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy!!! Sweet treat indeed for the season! I craved for Krispy Kreme during my first pregnancy and now that I am seeing this, I feel like indulging on another box again! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.