"Bountiful" Lunch @ West Empire Chinese Restaurant and Seafood Garden


When it comes to food, there's nothing more bountiful than Chinese foods and it has to be that way. Well, I'm a fan of Chinese foods because of its rich flavor, diverse ingredients and interesting taste of each dish.

Yesterday, selected bloggers were invited to have a "bountiful" lunch at West Empire. It is located at West JBT Plaza, Lanang Davao City. The building is designated for food-lovers who wants to explore different restaurants with different cuisines. :D


Though I came late at the event, I wasn't late to meet my favorite.. FOOD! (Just exclaiming my love for food.. again.. :D) Shall we start our food adventure? I can't wait! :D

The Appetizer. It features different dishes in one plate. They were all delicious but there was one appetizer that made me surprised yet it also looks interesting. 
Assorted Cold Cuts
I dunno but this appetizer is so delicious. Surprisingly, it's made of.. Jellyfish! I wasn't hesitant to eat this appetizer because I always want to explore new flavors and this one didn't fail me. ;)


Here are some of the dishes that were served during our lunch. I may not able to describe them individually but I'm sure that all of these are delicious! Indulge! :D

Xiao Long Bao

Fried Crabs with Salted Egg

Sizzling Beef Tenderloin

Ugh. I forgot the name of the dish. But I'm sure it's lobster. 
                           My Favorite! Gotta love this dish! 
      It's like every bite is an explosion of flavors to your mouth! :D
Warm Prawn Salad

Taro Puff with Assorted Meat

Spareribs with Salt and Pepper

French Beans with Garlic

West Empire Special Seafood Noodle

Lemon Chicken Fillet

West Empire Special Fried Rice

Steamed Lapu-Lapu in Soy Sauce

This is our dessert. I've tried this at Mandarin Tea Garden but in this restaurant, they've added cheese to balance the taste.
Chilled Mango Sago

With the Davao Bloggers and Staff of West Empire.


They were sooo many that we couldn't finish them all. But the best thing about this lunch was we were so satisfied with it! The taste, flavors, ingredients that were used, all of them were in great harmony. 

I had such a great time also with the Davao Bloggers whom they've enjoyed their lunch as well, together with the owner who answered our questions in every dish. This was the lunch that I can say: 
"The Emperor's Lunch!"

If you wanna eat like a hungry emperor, visit West Empire and you'll be delighted. :D





























9 comments:

  1. yummy,such nioe luking chineese dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see restaurants with traditional Chinese food and presentation. I'd take on all this food anyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I feel hungry just by looking at these food.. I wanna taste it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just last night, I had some salt and pepper spareribs at a Chinese restaurant. That's my favorite thing off the menu. You can never go wrong with it :). All the dishes on your post look so irresistibly yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are really yummy especially the warm prawn salad. I wanna eat that dish all over again.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love chinese cuisine as the flavors are really heavenly! :D the lobsters look so tempting and im curious about the appetizer :D

    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jellyfish? Yeah! when I asked about it, I was excited on how it taste like. And it was delicious!

      Delete
  7. It seems like my communist friend found his Chinese haven here in Davao! - Chiang Kai-shek

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.