"Peri" Delicious Lunch @ Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken, SM City Davao


Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken opened its 1st branch in Davao and it's located at SM City Davao - Annex. I've dined at their restaurant 3 times already and yesterday, I've made a visit for the 4th time, still the same order, and it's still the same chicken that I've been looking for.

This is their branch at SM City Davao - Annex

Just for 49 Pesos, you can avail of unlimited soup and beverage. Sounds good right! 

           
While waiting for my order, I chose the corn soup. Just like any other corn soup, this one is delicious and their soups are always served hot so you can't miss a hot soup. The other one was the chicken soup :D





This is the Iced Green Tea. I first tasted this drink when I made a 2nd visit with my sister. I never thought that Iced Green Tea would be delicious! 


This is the Classic Meal A. This meal consists of 1/4 peri chicken (hot and spicy), rice and gravy. This chicken is grilled, Portuguese style. The price of the meal is 145 Pesos.
The chicken was juicy and the meat was tender! And to add a kick, I requested to make the chicken hot and spicy which made my lunch much better. The other flavors were lemon and mild hot. The chicken goes well with the gravy too!

It's my 4th time already to dine at Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken but this was my best lunch. Adding hot and spicy flavor was a good decision to taste the real peri chicken which is supposed to be hot and spicy. 
If you want to order this meal, hot and spicy is recommended. Delicious! ;)










1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.