Banahaw Heals Spa: New Spa in Town!

Banahaw Heals Spa - 1st Branch outside Luzon

June 1, 2013 - I frequently pass by on spas in the malls and I just love how relaxing the environment once entering their establishment. It's like you're in different dimension of peace and tranquility. Some people who are tired from work would head immediately to their favorite spa just to relax and get rid of stress that they have. Oftentimes, it's like a getaway to a great rest for those who are so workaholic and can already feel pain in parts of their body.

Just yesterday, Sarah Gavile invited few bloggers to try out the services of the new spa in Davao City. It's called Banahaw Heals Spa. It's really popular in the Calabarzon and Manila area as it already has 327 branches with Davao as their 328th. It's also the widest franchise of spa nationwide that caters massage enthusiasts all around Luzon.


Reception Area
Banahaw Heals Spa as I've said, is their 1st branch outside Luzon and it's still growing. In fact, their Luzon branches are just 3 kilometers apart. It shows how popular Banahaw Heals Spa is.


Types of Massages and memberships
Banahaw Heals Spa specializes on massages that are affordable and can cater all classes. The goal is to satisfy customers with the kind of massage that they deserve. It's even more affordable if you're a member as it has a great discount on their services. The best massage that they can offer is their 5 in 1 massage. It runs for 1 hour and it's their signature massage. It's only at Banahaw Heals Spa that you can avail this service.

The 5 in 1 massage includes:
- Swedish Massage
- Shiatsu
- Tuna
- Hilot
- Thai Massage


Banahaw Heals Spa has two rooms. The Receiving Area and VIP Area. The Receiving Area (top) caters to customers who will just come and go and it's usually a busy area as they cater reservations from the customers or inquiries about the services they offer. The VIP Area (below) caters to customers who receives a 5 in 1 massage treatment. It's also the area where it's more quiet and they can be more relaxed.

The place is just so relaxing. Even though the place is small but they made most of the space and it's done beautifully. The rooms are not that cold as I've expected. But it's the experience of having a back massage is what I was looking for. Therefore I didn't mind about the humidity of their rooms.


VIP Area
During the soft opening, we were welcome to try their services and I chose to have a back massage since I always have backaches every time I arrive home. I would just lie down in my bed and relax for a while. I have to admit, it's my first time to have a back massage and I really wanna experience how it feels to be massaged. I was made to choose either soft, medium or hard massage and I just chose a soft massage.

My back massage ran for 30 minutes and it was so good! The masseur was still a newbie but he did a great job. There were some parts that I find it so ticklish that I had to cover my face with a pillow but the rest was just fine. The masseur and masseuse were trained for 2 weeks and had a 6 months of schooling about the massage. I have to admit, for a soft level of massage, it was already hard for me but it's alright, I'm not that injured. :D


Yummy Kakanins! Palitao (left), Sapin-Sapin (center), Biko (right)
After the massage, the masseur told me to rest for a while then had my shirt on right after I rested for few minutes. We were served with delicious kakanins right in front of us! Each kakanin costs 150 Pesos per box and they're just so yummy! They're also the ones who made all the kakanins. If you want an order, you can just call them right away!


Bloggers with the owners of Banahaw Heals Spa
Banahaw Heals Spa truly is one spa that everyone should visit. Their services are so affordable yet the experience is unforgettable. If you want a massage that can make your day relaxing, I recommend this place. Their services are so good! Thanks Sarah Gavile for inviting us to this event and to the owners of Banahaw Heals Spa, Maricar and Marlo Boholst for being so accommodating to us! Thank you so much! :D

Here are some information that you might need:

Location: Mabini Commercial Complex, Door B1 and B2 Mapa St. / Oriental St., Davao City
Tel. No.: (082) 284-18-81 / 0932-129-86-54
Opening Hours: Mondays To Sundays 1 P.M. to 1 A.M.
E-Mail Address: banahawhealsspadavao@yahoo.com
Website: Banahaw Heals Spa
Facebook Page: Banahaw Heals Spa on Facebook

25 comments:

  1. There are a lot of Banahaw Spa here in Luzon as well, just not sure if it's under the same company. I love the Banahaw branch that we tried at Tagaytay. One of the best massage my husband and I had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Banahaw Heals Spa really delivers good service! :D

      Delete
  2. Prices are okay and quite affordable ah with the ambiance and service provided. It's in Davao pala, too far from Manila haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can also try the other branches in Manila or Laguna. :D

      Delete
  3. wow... with people who are so stressed from work this is a really nice place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really nice to visit their place. It's like a haven for spa enthusiasts and for those who want to rest and relax.

      Delete
  4. Haven't tried their spa yet, good for you to be invited in their pioneer branch there in Davao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was indeed really good and it was my first time to have a back massage.. ;)

      Delete
  5. wow yummy kakanin after massage??? sarap mag pamasahe dito bro! sana meron din nyan dito sa Butuan (dito ako now hehhe) Special note to the place relaxing ambiance- thanks for sharing bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! they served us delicious kakanins! I do hope they'll serve again for my next visit. :D

      Delete
  6. Never been to spas. Nagpapa-home service na lang ako. since, walang tiwala si misis me with a girl in a room eh. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nuat Thai is the popular one in our area. I have to admit though that I've never experienced having a massage before. XD Sana may maginvite din sakin sa ganyan. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon if someone will invite you to have a free service on their spa. :D

      Delete
  8. Kakanin after a good massage. That's a great combination. The place looks clean too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kakanins are really good! And I agree with you. The place is clean too! :D

      Delete
  9. miss to eat those kakanins!! spa would be lovely for bloggers it is a very nice way to relax and rejuvenate. Nice to have some ginger or peppermint tea too afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Especially in my condition where sometimes I have backaches. It's a good retreat from work and the kakanins are delicious! :D

      Delete
  10. That's some yummy native kakanin you got there - my hubby would love those :D It would be nice to try a Swedish massage at banahaw spa. I would surely love that. sigh. sana malapit lang no? haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. 328 branches, wow that's a lot! I like to visit spa's ,very relaxing, perfect after a weeks work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh.. I miss getting a massage, and I badly need one soon! Anyway, it's nice to know there's a good spa in Davao. Will definitely check it out when I visit the city :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aliw the names of service packages ha! Masasakit na balakang, makikirot na kalamnan at pang-alis pagod. Hihi! But to say, spa centers are the best place to stay on SUNDAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't tried the service of Banahaw spa, if there is one in Tagaytay, then I would love to check it if we will visit the place soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. they do have a lot of branches!! how much is the massage worth..??

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.