Gulping The Milk Tea @ Woodiz Tea Bar & Resto

September 23, 2013 - It was Monday when I have no class and all I had to do was to stay at home. Since I had nothing to do, I sneaked out of the house and went to Matina Town Square (MTS) at 7 P.M. In my mind, what I had to do was to relax and give myself a day-off from the house and unwind. But I remembered that I haven't tried Woodiz Tea Bar & Resto so I went there to try their milk tea. :D


Woodiz Tea Bar & Resto
The Location: Woodiz Tea Bar & Resto is located near Aling Foping's. Once in there, you can sight in some chairs and tables outside to accommodate more customers. I like the ambiance. It's warm and the Chinese ceiling lamp added the bonus.


Milk Tea
The man told me that their milk tea is one of their specialty and it's priced at 70 Pesos. You can choose between hot and cold milk tea but I chose the cold one since I'm used to drink cold milk teas. I was expecting that they'll put it in a big cup like I'm used to when I buy milk tea. But this one was unusual. I had to wait for like 10 minutes for their milk tea to be served. They also serve food such as "Pulutans", wines, rums and beers.

The Serving: When the milk tea was served in the table, I was surprised that it's on the pitcher. It also comes with glass for me to pour in the milk tea. This milk tea is already good for 2 persons but in my case, it's good for myself. :D

The Taste: It's like other milk teas I've tried but it's richer and I can taste the tea on it (of course, it's milk tea!). I enjoyed gulping on the milk tea while talking to my friend who happened to work at Woodiz. Overall, this milk tea is a must try especially if you are a self-confessed milk tea lover and can't get enough with just one cup. For 70 Pesos, this one won my heart!


Adieu! Thanks for reading!

22 comments:

  1. I have never tried milk tea beverage, now I am thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! It's delicious! But it's an acquired taste so, if you're a tea drinker, then it's not a problem. :D

      Delete
  2. I love the ceiling lamp shade ba tawag? So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's fantastic, i haven't tried milk tea but interested to have a cup or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! It's delicious! It takes time to acquire the taste though but it's worth the price you pay. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, that price is cheap considering the serving of that milk tea. I hope I can try this some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! And it's better to try it here. You'll love their milk tea! :D

      Delete
  5. Never have tried milk tea. But 70 pesos/pitcher is a great deal for milk tea lovers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great deal! In fact, I was surprised when they served me their milk tea but of course, I was delighted! :D

      Delete
  6. This is something I want to try. I do not know if Starbucks or other tea places serve this kind though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the milk tea shops serve them with a cup and I find this one unique.. :)

      Delete
  7. I love MTS! But I have never tried milk tea just yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! They're beside Aling Foping's. They're easy to find actually.. :)

      Delete
  8. i love milktea's too! we small packets for instant drink and i both enjoyed them hot or cold! the place looks very relaxing and good for friends chitchats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Since they open in the evening, it's more suitable to visit at that time as it exudes the warm and relaxing ambiance over a pitcher of milk tea or pulutan with friends.. :)

      Delete
  9. I have heard about milk tea and have been really wanting to try some. Kaso wala akong mahanap dito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can make your own milk tea so that you can try it yourself. I've tried it but it failed miserably. I hope you can do better than me.. hehe! :D

      Delete
  10. For some reason , I can't make myself enjoy a glass of milk tea. Maybe I haven't tried the best one. The one you had is very appealing, It looks like a smoothie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because their milk tea is rich and creamy but it still has the taste of tea. :)

      Delete
  11. i don't like milk tea much but it's refreshing to drink :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it again and learn to love the milk tea. It's delicious! :D

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.