Tortellini @ Sbarro Abreeza




September 25, 2013 - I admit, I'm a pasta addict and when I happen to pass by here in Sbarro, I noticed a new pasta dish. This time it's Tortellini. It's a ring pasta filled with prosciutto and served in a rosa sauce, a mixture of their own tomato and alfredo sauces. Since I'm fond of tasting new pasta flavors, I immediately ordered this one. :D


Tortellini
When ordering pasta in Sbarro, you can choose either half or full order. In my case, I have to order just a half of Tortellini since I can get full fast. Half order of this pasta dish costs 104 Pesos while the full order costs 191 Pesos.

The Serving: When this was served on the table, I knew right ahead that I will have a good feast on this Tortellini. I love the way it looked. It has lots of rosa sauce and it's sprinked with Parmesan cheese with garlic bread on the side.

The Taste: This pasta dish tastes differently as it is filled with cheese inside. The sauce also has a different taste from what I'm used to but combining the pasta and the sauce has this interesting taste that made me guess what are the flavors of this pasta dish. But one thing is for sure, it's delicious and a must try for pasta lovers like.. ME! :D


Arrivederci! Thanks for reading!


If you want to know more about Sbarro Philippines, just click the link below:

11 comments:

  1. Just like you, I love pasta of any kind and regardless of sauces. :) I like eating at Sbarro. I like how they make their pasta almost the real deal. I want my pasta just like how the Italians make them, NOT SWEET. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drooling here! I love Sbarro and I miss it! Hope to see one here. I love their lasagna and the cheesecake!!! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious. MY kids love tortellini.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time to hear about Tortellini though we frequented a Sbarro branch at Alabang Town Center. Ma-try nga yan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a pasta lover and those look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been back to Sbarro for the longest time. Loves pasta too and that looks so rich in sauce. Yum, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried this from Sbarro pa! Matry nga next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks good, i might consider making some on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tortellini is a home favorite, we always have the ones with prosciutto too but we also get the ones with spinach and ricotta.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! I love Sbarro and it's our family's favorite. I think I've tried Tortellini before, I'm not sure. Oh well, more reason to try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is new to me. I'd love to try! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.