Pizza Overload @ Barrio Bistro Duterte Branch

October 1, 2013 - After our class at Brokenshire College, my classmates wanted me to treat them with some pizza. I was a bit hesitant since I'm not that kind of person who is forced to treat them but since they've recommended Barrio Bistro in Duterte St., it was good for me as I haven't blogged about them before.


Inside Barrio Bistro
Stage
Barrio Bistro had its first branch at Bajada. Afterwards, they've expanded in Duterte St. and it's a popular destination for students since they have the promo where they promote "Buy 1 Take 1" pizza. 

Inside Barrio Bistro exudes warmth and colorful interiors. The paintings on the left reminded me of a typical preschool classroom. The warm lights is a reminder that you can feel comfortable eating the food and it's better spent with closest friends and families. They also have a platform where you can listen to the songs of the performers while having a good slice of pizza or pasta.


Menu
In their menu, they have vast variety of food. They have pizzas, pasta, sandwiches, breakfast meals, appetizers, drinks, desserts, etc. But for this day, we availed their Buy 1 Take 1 Pizza. Take note: when availing Buy 1 Take 1, you pay for the higher price. All of their pizzas have thin crust.


Taco Mexicana
First, we chose the Taco Mexicana Pizza. This pizza consists of Mexican ground beef, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, mozzarella and tomato sauce. 

This pizza made me feel that I've been transported to Mexico! It got the smell of the taco and the ingredients were in harmony. The crust of this pizza had a crunch which is expected in a thin-crust pizza. To add more flavor, I put a tomato ketchup on this pizza. It's a yum! The flavors blended so well and overall, I had so much fun munching on this pizza! :D


Pizza Overload
After we devoured the Taco Mexicana Pizza, next one is the Pizza Overload. It has Italian sausage, pepperoni, ham, Hungarian Sausage, onion, mozzarella and tomato sauce. In other words, it's a meaty pizza!

What I love about this pizza was it's a pure meaty pizza fit for meat lovers. It already has a tomato sauce and you can eat the pizza as it is. It has lots of flavors which we enjoyed so much. We ate two slices for each pizza and it was superb! We couldn't wait to feast on these pizzas again and for sure, we'll have a splendid time with friends! :D


My crazy classmates: Carla, Gerald and Krehan
This snacks wouldn't be complete without these crazy classmates! We only paid 365 Pesos since it's Buy 1 Take 1 promo. I paid the 305 and my classmates paid only 60. How unfair the world is. Wehehe! :D
But this would not be fun without them! Thank you guys! Let's do this one again soon! 


Arrivederci! Thanks for reading!


To know more about Barrio Bistro, just click the link below:
Barrio Bistro Duterte on Facebook

16 comments:

  1. I am not that picky when talking about pizza, my fave is the classic cheese-flavored one. I can do naman with other basta ba thin crust lang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love that flavor! It reminds me of Greenwich pizza! :D

      Delete
  2. Who doesn't like pizza? With the wide choices of toppings nowadays, there is always at least one that will appeal to a customer. I was wondering if there was any special occasion why your friends got a treat or do you do this often? Seems like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's say, I was just forced to treat them! hahaha!

      Delete
  3. Who doesn't like pizza? With the vast choices of toppings nowadays, there is bound to be at least one that will appeal to a customer. Any special occasion for the treat you gave your friends? It appears you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah! It was not a special occasion. More of, peer pressure for me to treat them! haha! :D

      Delete
  4. My daughter would love those musical notes display on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I love their musical notes they hanged on the wall as I also love music and it was my course before I transferred to Pre-School Education.. :D

      Delete
  5. Awww! What a delicious place to treat your friends from school. They all look happy and contented. The pizza looks delish though I am not a pizza lover :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were not just happy, they were really really happy! But had to say goodbye for my 305 Pesos in return! haha!

      Delete
  6. oh i should take you to some place where you haven't eaten yet so you'll buy me the food. joke.. that's a nice place, will visit that one someday when we visit davao. btw, just wondering, it's funny we used fork and knife while we ate pizza there, as it's way different here. they used their hands to hold the pizza instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's a hard pizza slice to eat, we opt to use fork and slicer to eat them. But if it's easy to handle, we use our hands. Sometimes if it's thin-crusted pizza, we fold them for us to eat the pizza easier. :)

      Delete
  7. Some like it hot, yes, like me! Lol. Gosh, you are making me drool with all of the Pinas foods you're showing off! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Should I make you drool for more? Well, there are more food entries coming! :D

      Delete
  8. After touring Italy and having authentic pizza in every form and kind. I am distancing from it... :D It may take a while before I'd have a slice again, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite pizza is the mighty meaty. Obviously it has loads of meats and cheese in there. Can I have a slice of that please?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.