The Honey Camembert By Krispy Kreme Baked Creations

Image from: Krispy Kreme Philippines
September 18, 2014 - It's always a privilege to try something new especially if it's for free. Luckily, I was one of the bloggers that will try the new products from Krispy Kreme Baked Creations. I've tried only a few but my curiosity radar seemed to be activated as I was excited to avail their free Baked Creations products coupled with free 8oz coffee! How cool is that!


Honey Camembert
For this day, I tried their Honey Camembert. It's a bread that has crushed peanuts all over it with a stick of honey attached on bread. It looked attractive and enticing to eat. Price: 75 Pesos.

The bread was soft when I sliced it and if it's mixed with honey somehow it gave a sweet flavor to the product. But overall, it's only a bread which happened to be soft and it's a good thing actually. I was expecting more of the Honey Camembert but somehow, it's an "okay" bread for those who want to have a not so light but not so heavy brunch. I like the peanuts that covered the bread though as they've added crunch and flavor to the Honey Camembert. :D


Free Coffee!
To cap off the day is a free coffee that made me excited! It's actually a brewed coffee but since I love having more taste in my coffee, good thing they have creamer and brown sugar and I was satisfied with the taste. I didn't drink the coffee right away as it was really hot and I was afraid to take a sip as I might hurt my tongue in the process!

However, their coffee was good but tasted something weird that I don't understand. Perhaps, I should have asked for more creamer? Nah! I managed to finish the whole cup and I was happy! :D

Thank you so much Krispy Kreme Philippines especially the VisMin team for this #bloggerperks that I enjoyed so much! Nothing compares the #JoyInABox once you're inside the store and just eat to your heart's content especially if it's for free! Again, thank you so much!




CIAO!
Thanks for reading!





For more news and updates about Krispy Kreme Philippines, click on the Facebook links below:

19 comments:

  1. How's the sweetness of the camembert?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can only be sweet if you put honey into it. :)

      Delete
  2. will definitely try these baked products of KK- perfect partner of their signature coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bread looks really good and i'm drooling with the goodies you posted here

    ReplyDelete
  4. My golly, you always makes me hungry with your foodie posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want! I want! I want! You made my diabetic cells jump for joy, Jonas! Haha. There are so many things that diabetics cannot have. Maybe one piece won't hurt... Maybe I will give myself a treat when I get my pay this week. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! This is way too good! I'm gonna try them soon and they will all gonna go to my thighs! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Honey Camembert looks really yummy! I think I'd be able to eat 3 in one sitting! LOL! Oh by the way, free is always nice. Bloggers really need those perks, it's not easy to make posts about products, and... they really get to your readers. Like me, I know more about new Philippines products because of your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a Krispy Kreme near our place but I have not tried there donuts yet. Maybe one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Krispy Kreme is more expensive than the other Donuts company but their taste worth the price. It also has more options for flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to try the honey camembert. It looks full and not airy. Does ordering one come with a free coffee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just availed the snack for free and it came already with a free coffee. I dunno if it still applies today..

      Delete
  11. Crushed peanuts on top of bread, wow! type na type ko yan. Hope meron din mabiling Honey Camembert dito sa Alabang area.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Krispy Kreme's baked creation as it's a good alternative to their donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have yet to try the Honey Camembert by Krispy Kreme, but it looks delicious and maybe a nice alternative to the usual Krispy Kreme donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, would love to try that bread-and will also pair it with a steaming hot brewed black coffee, solve:)
    Jeni G of Kalikotpepot

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always thought camembert is a type of cheese. It's one of my fave because of its softness. The honey probably overpowered the cheese? Or it's just honey in the bread?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just had the Honey camembert of KK recently and I love the presentation as well as the taste

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have tried it already and the taste is just right for me. Love it with coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.