Waffle Mania @ Crazy In Belgian Waffle

September 19, 2014 - When in Davao, expect food craze that people would love to try and would flock into that store if they heard something really good. Like for instance, the Belgian waffle craze has just begun just a year ago and this new store would love to surf the waves!


Crazy in Belgian Waffle
Crazy in Belgian Waffle just opened its first branch in SM City Davao. It's located in Level 2 walkway near Bingo. If you're lucky to find it, well, you're in for something really good. This store just opened this month in a quaint space just perfect for those who are on the go.


Menu
Since it's still a new store, they have few choices of flavors to pick but they're all delicious and might be one of your favorites. For this instance, I chose my favorite which is the Banana Peanut Butter. Since I've tried this flavor in Famous Belgian Waffle, I thought I would give this version a shot and review on how they fare with others. Price: 45 Pesos.



Banana Peanut Butter Waffle
The Banana Peanut Butter Waffle mainly consists of sliced bananas and a peanut butter spread placed side by side. The good thing about this branch is I can witness how they've created their magic and witnessing first hand is something not to miss. It's why I took pictures of it. When the waffle was done, it was still hot! :D

Unlike other Belgian waffles that I've tried, this waffle was noticeably thicker and yes, I know my 45 Pesos that I've spent on this waffle would be worthwhile as I'm in for a treat! And because it's thick, I had a hard time chewing on the waffle but as expected, it's softer than the counterpart (you know who). The sliced bananas were a perfect partner with peanut butter and it's a reason why I love eating them! :D





CIAO!
Thanks for reading!






To know more about Crazy in Belgian Waffle, click the link below:

12 comments:

  1. i don't know about banana and peanut butter for me, but i'm sure that looks really good. you are so right people's review and opinion matters that most in order to caught more customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried yet the banana and peanut butter together but it looks good. The strawberry cream cheese is one of my favorite. Wow i didn't know waffle can be pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son loves waffles for breakfast. This looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many waffle stuff to pick from. I love to try the hazelnut-laced waffle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Belgian waffles. I hope they open a branch near us soon. If ever, I'd like to try their Banana Peanut Butter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I am seeing really delicious-looking waffles at the hour of snack time! I bet the peanut butter with banana waffle is insanely good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son and I are both addicted to waffles. We'd always try out new ones when we see a brand new waffle thing here in Manila. We'd definitely try that place when we go to Davao.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother would love this - I am not a fan of waffles but he is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only know the original brand, not this one. How does it compare with the more famous brand? Just the same anyway? Price is lower, right? - Fred

    ReplyDelete
  10. The store looks really good..would love to visit there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The banana and peanut butter waffle looks tasty. I'm sure the other combinations would also be a great meal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaah waffles! I eat this everyday at school! Although, different brand. My fave is the Blueberry creamcheese!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.