Chowking's Panda Pao: Too Cute To Resist!

December 9, 2014 - Meeting with a friend comes with surprises and indeed I was surprised when my supposed to be my bonding with milk tea, it turned out to be a love affair with Panda Pao thanks to my friend Lindsey Rex and his mother who insisted that I have to eat something since we're already in Chowking that time. :D


The Kawaii Panda Pao!
Even though I tried to resist with the offer, she handed the money to my friend and I've got nothing to do but to proceed with the counter and order something that I haven't tried in Chowking. After scanning with their menus posted above, I decided to try out their "cute" Panda Pao! :D


Gaaah! Must resist the cuteness!
This Panda Pao is such so cute that some might not want to eat it and just be contented on how cute the panda is. But since I really want to try this, my craving won over cuteness thus, I decided to just eat this Panda Pao and explore what's inside. Price: 49 Pesos.


Chocolate filling inside.. Sorry for those who expected that I'll not eat this Panda Pao. :D
As what I've said, craving won over cuteness and I ate this Panda Pao like a carnivore who just ate an endangered specie but this cute specie happened to have delicious fillings too and it's chocolate!

Well, I've just got to tell all of you that it's oozing with chocolate that it's so hard to say no in many ways. For those who loved the Panda Pao, I'm so sorry but I had to eat it and it's a treat from my friend's mother so who couldn't say no? Me! :D





CIAO!
Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. Panda pao, how cute is that? I wish to try Chowking foods again. Sana magkaroon na dito sa lugar ko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! It's definitely the cutest! But I've never ordered a panda pao before. We may try when we visit CK again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Panda Pao is such a hit with everyone here in Metro Manila. It's not only cute but it's delicious as well! Chocolate oozing out of the bun looks tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so cute! I would love to eat that chocolate panda too. Must resist not eating it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first glance I never would have thought that it was food. Honestly, it looks too cute to eat. It makes me want to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now i am a bit curious how this cute panda pao taste like ... heading tomorrow to chowking ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i havent saw this product in chowking here in Camarines Norte.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great. For sure a lot of people will took a photo of it before consuming. Great marketing for Chowking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This panda pao is really cute, in fact kids at home would really look for it each time we visit Chowking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had it a few months ago and yes, it's irresistible plus the nutella feeling makes it really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love PANDA SIOPAO of Chowking! But I had a bad experience with this siopao at their Chowking Ilustre branch. So bad that I have to spit the food!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Itsura pala yummy na. gonna try eating you Panda pao ng malaman ko ang lasa.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.