Corned Pork With Potatoes and Jolly Corn Kernel

June 22, 2017 - It's back to school! (at least in most schools) And what could be the best thing to do is to prepare your kids to school to meet new friends and classmates, teachers, etc. But we shouldn't forget the most important one and that is.. Breakfast! Yup! Breakfast energizes us throughout the day and to serve them to your kid is like giving them ample energy for them to learn, play and.. Eat.. Of course..

But, breakfast wouldn't be complete without the ones who cook them. In my case, my sister cooks for breakfast and have done it ever since when I was a kid and without bias, she cooks the best breakfast meals every single day that I get excited on what to eat on the next day and for the incoming days.

Lastly, I'm very thankful to Ms. Verna Luga for giving us Jolly products which it can go very well with the dishes we wish to create and would result into a masterpiece. In short, my sister was able to create a breakfast fitting for this month which is back to school. Without further adieu, this is the dish:


Corned Pork with Potatoes and Jolly Corn Kernel
Upon seeing this dish on the table, this was so colorful, vibrant and looked so delicious that I sat immediately and went on devouring (I know it sounds gross but yeah, a fitting description). But all I thought, I was eating corned beef but when I went to ask my sister, I was actually eating corned pork! I was so surprised to the point of being speechless but it turned out to be very delicious! :D

Now, if you want to recreate this dish with much gusto (I know, you're excited to do this! Hold your horses!), you're very fortunate as my sister was kind enough to share this recipe to all of you! Now, here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

Quantity
Item
2 cans
Corned Pork
8 pcs.
Medium-sized Potatoes, diced
1 pc.
Onion
2 pcs.
Tomatoes
1 can
Jolly Corn Kernel
3 tablespoons
Olive Oil
1 pc.
Carrot
Procedure: 

1.) In a pan, put 3 tablespoons of olive oil. At the same time, boil the carrots and potatoes.
2.) Sautee onions and add the tomatoes.
3.) Add corned pork in the pan.
4.) Add the boiled potatoes and carrots. Add the Jolly Corn Kernel. Serve.


I hope that you're able to follow the recipe well as I'm pretty sure, your kids will love the food you cooked and they may even eat this as their lunch! Jolly products are a great addition to your food as they bring more flavor and color to your dishes that everyone will truly enjoy.

I recommend these products since they're of great quality especially those who are searching for ingredients fitting for their dish. Thank you Jolly! :D

Hope you've enjoyed reading this post and have a nice day! :D





CIAO!
Thanks for reading!





1.) If you want to be updated on Facebook, this FB Page will surely help you:

2.) Or if you want to be updated with our gastronomic and crazy adventures, click the FB Page below:

3.) Lastly, Jolly deserve some love! Visit their FB Page by clicking the link below:

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.