Christmas 2021 at SM City Davao!

 December 7, 2021 - Hello guys! I'm back! 

The pandemic has been with us for almost 2 years and the silver lining is not yet visible as we expected. This has been hard for all of us and the world is still suffering from its effects. No one is spared and everyone is affected. This has been a challenge on how can we ever celebrate a yuletide season that is still merry and full of hope? 

Well, luckily, I had the chance to feel the Christmas season at SM City Davao where we can experience spectacle of lights all over the annex atrium. Even with the pandemic still lurking around, it didn't stop us from visiting the mall. At least, in this way, we can still feel the Christmas vibe amidst COVID-19. Thus, I was able to sneak the chance to take pictures of this wonderful place that somehow, relieve all the stress and make you smile all over.


The Christmas Tree!

The moment I arrived at the atrium, there were like few people in there thus I took the chance to go inside. I've been longing to at least take pictures since last month and every single time I went there, it's always packed with people who had a queue to control the crowd going in since there's still the pandemic. With that, they had to take precautions not to infect people simultaneously. 

Inside the mall, we had to wear face mask and practice social distancing to minimize the infections from COVID and thankfully, the cases are not really high as of this moment and most of the mall goers are vaccinated. BUT, we still have to be careful despite of us being vaccinated as there might still be infections but nothing to worry though, we're still good.




When you enter this Christmas wonderland, you'll see wonderful lights, bears, giant Christmas balls placed around, of course the tall Christmas tree, etc. It felt like I went to Christmas Land where there's like an eternal Christmas that I don't want to easily leave. 




There's still rules to follow though since we're in a pandemic. As much as possible, do social distancing. The good thing is, they control the amount of visitors in the place thus we had the freedom to roam around as long as we want. I took the chance to actually take pictures in all corners. Actually, I loved this setup of controlling the amount of visitors as I had the liberty of not having difficult time taking pictures as there can be obstructions to a wonderful shot. 




If you're here in SM City Davao during weekdays, it'll be your lucky day as the mall is not that crowded and the access is a lot easier than weekends. Although if you fall in weekends, the chances are, you had to queue with people just to enter the place. Also, it's much better if you visit at night time since there'll be fewer visitors and you can take nicer shots! 


Here are some of the pictures that I took during my visit. Enjoy! 













Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Hoping that next year will be a better year for all of us and HOPEFULLY, this pandemic will be finally over! Hoping for a better Christmas celebration, free from worries, and back to what really normal is like last 2019 where everything was the normal that we knew. 


I've been wanting to post this in this blog since I never had a new entry and this was the perfect time for me to do so. Let's have a merry and safe Christmas to all of us! Thank you for reading and stay healthy! 


P.S.

Don't steal my pictures. I just got lazy putting on watermarks. Thanks! 


To visit my FB Page, click the link below:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.