Dinner @ Max's Restaurant, Abreeza Branch

Max's Restaurant had their 1st branch in SM City Davao, bringing with them their signature dishes and their Fried Chicken that is well-loved by their loyal patrons. But unfortunately, they had to close down, and it's still a mystery for me why they closed their store.

Last 2011, Max's opened once again in Davao! This time, in Abreeza Mall, where the Davaoenos were eagerly waiting to have the first taste of Max's and their dishes. I also had lunch last year during the Kadayawan Festival. It was a feast! :D

Last Sunday, November 18, 2012, together with my friends from Davao Bloggers, we decided to have a dinner at Max's Restaurant. It's a perfect time also for me to dine again since I haven't visited the resto since Kadayawan Festival.


This is the Fried Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries. This dish is special because it is their signature dish that they're proud of. 










Personally, I really love chicken especially if it's juicy, succulent and full of flavors. This one though, didn't fail me too. I ate the chicken without the sauce but it's still delicious! 











This is Sinigang na Hipon. Just like gata, everything that is sinigang is delicious! I tend to love sour tasting foods especially the sinigang. Though, my favorite is sinigang na baboy, this one is also good! 
I only ate 1 shrimp though.Oh well.. :D


This is Adobong Baka sa Gata. As what I've said, everything with gata is always good, and it is really good! The sauce was perfect! But the beef was a little bit chewy. It's why if there's a beef dish being served, and I knew I would have a hard time chewing it, I would always avoid it. Sorry for beef lovers! I love burgers too you know! hehe! :D






This is one of the newest beef dish offered at Max's Restaurant. They also have other beef dishes that have been offered. If you wanna check them out, you can just visit any Max's Restaurant near you. 











It was a great dinner! I had great time with my friends and of course, great friendship comes with great food to feast in! Max's staff was accommodating to us especially if we need something. The food presentation was good too. But I hope next time, the beef is not chewy anymore.


Max's Restaurant Branches in Davao City:
  • 2nd Floor, Abreeza Mall
  • 2nd Floor, SM Lanang Premier 

CIAO! :D

3 comments:

  1. I miss MAX.... It's been 8 months na ata or a year na the last time naa kumain kami dito... which give me an idea to eat here today for lunch.. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beef dish looks interesting :). A good addition to Max's menu. I love Max's! Their chicken is my all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. max's will forever be my ultimate filipino resto of choice. i cannot resist their chicken :)

    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.