Elevated Experience @ Starbucks, SM Lanang Premier

Have you ever heard of a flat cafe in Davao?

Well, last night, My family went to Starbucks, SM Lanang Premier branch after eating our dinner at Classic Savory. It's located at the 2nd floor and don't worry, it's easy to find. :)

I've visited 2 Starbucks stores in Davao already but I haven't blogged anything about the experience that I had. So, here it is! :D


Whenever I visit Starbucks, I would always find my all-time favorite which is Belgian Waffle. It has a cream on top, drizzled with a syrup of your choice. Mine today was caramel since I want to try something new aside from the usual flavor which is strawberry.

For an affordable price of 75 Pesos, it's one of the desserts that you should order. The sweetness of the caramel complements well with the belgian waffle.


I've also ordered Strawberry and Cream for my non-coffee drink. It's one of the recommended drinks in Starbucks and it is indeed delicious. It's a must try. 
Price: 155 Pesos for Tall.

The experience in an elevated cafe was somehow different since you could see people from above and they could see you sipping your drink and eating your dessert. The location of Starbucks can be easily seen as it is located in an elevated area of the mall. I would love to experience again in an "elevated cafe" soon. ;)


As of today, there are now 3 branches in Davao City.
  • Ground Floor, Abreeza Mall
  • Ground Floor, SM City Davao - Annex
  • 2nd Floor, SM Lanang Premier


No comments

Powered by Blogger.