Krispy Kreme SM Lanang Premier


Last year, we witnessed the opening of 2 branches of Krispy Kreme in Abreeza and SM City Davao on the same day. People were patiently waiting to get the fresh-from-the-oven doughnuts. From that day, I can see boxes and boxes of Krispy Kreme being carried by happy customers for them to bring it home for their families.

Last January 31, 2013, just after 3 months of opening its 2 branches here in Davao, they've opened its 3rd branch and it's in SM Lanang Premier! It shows how strong the Davao market is!



They made this 3rd branch of Krispy Kreme unique and special. I personally love this new design. It's minimalistic yet warm. The wood element added a special touch to the store. From the counter, to the ceiling and floor, it's just so beautiful! :D



This branch of Krispy Kreme is bigger than of Abreeza as it acquires half of the space below the flat cafe (which is occupied by Starbucks).



This is their counter. What I love Krispy Kreme more are their friendly staff who can really give good service to the customers. If you want proof, just search Jackie of Krispy Kreme and you'll know what I mean. :D



This is what I ordered for today's opening of Krispy Kreme. Nothing new actually (hehe!) as I just ordered the same doughnuts that I loved. These are New York Cheesecake (left) and Original Glazed Doughnut (right). For chillers, I ordered Mocha Caramel Latte.



Whenever I go to Krispy Kreme - SM City Davao Annex Branch, I never miss these two doughnuts. They're sweet and so delicious!

- Original Glazed Doughnut: 32 Pesos
- New York Cheesecake: 45 Pesos



And how could I forget a dozen of mouthwatering, melt-in-your-mouth, and delicious Original Glazed Doughnuts? :D

If you want to visit this newest branch of Krispy Kreme, they're located beside The French Baker and Chatime. It's actually easy to see their store. Many thanks to Ms. Marissa for the invitation and thanks Krispy Kreme for the delicious doughnuts!





Thanks for reading! :D

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.