Pasta All You Can! @ Grub Resto Cafe

July 2, 2013 - I love pastas and what could be a better way to enjoy them is to try them at Grub Resto Cafe where they have the "Pasta All You Can" promo. Just few months ago, I just got curious about their promo and honestly, it's a bit weird but unique at the same time because they're the only resto that has this kind of promo that I never heard before.


Grub Resto Cafe
Grub Resto Cafe is located beside Barrio Bistro in Ilustre. It was just yesterday when I finally decided to try their "Pasta All You Can" promo. I know that I'll be eating lots of carbs here but I just want to experience eating different kinds of pastas! :D



Inside the resto, you'll be greeted with this display that signifies homey ambiance. I always feel comfortable eating in a resto that resembles like a home that is waiting for you to eat the food that you love so much. In other words, your comfort food! :D

To make the ambiance more like a home, they always have the warm light for you to enjoy their food more and at the same time, to make the place conducive for eating meals.



Grub Resto Cafe allotted a small space but when I looked inside, it felt big. I dunno why. I personally love the place. It makes you feel good whenever you are inside their resto. Added bonus are the decorations that filled up the place and gave colors to the resto.

The place is quiet and the music is just right as it sets a good mood for the customers who love to listen to the songs. I remember singing one of the songs being played. :D



The "Pasta All You Can" promo is available every 2-5 P.M. What I like about the promo is, you can choose your own pasta, your own sauce, indulge and go for more! In my case, I had 3 different kinds of pasta dishes that I ate. :D


"Pasta All You Can" menu
Inside the resto, I asked if they still have the 125 Php promo and I was glad that they still have the promo. I sat down and asked for a menu for the "Pasta All You Can" promo.

-In Step 1, you can freely choose what pasta you want.

-Then on Step 2, choose from 5 sauces that you want for your pasta.

-Once done doing the first 2 steps, the waiter will ask what pasta and sauce you want.

-After telling the waiter, they'll tell immediately to the chef on what to cook.

-You just have to wait for a few minutes and afterwards, your pasta is served! Here's what I ordered:


Iced tea, included in 125 Php promo.
In their "Pasta All You Can" promo, you'll be served with Iced Tea and water. 



This is the first one that I've tried. I chose penne as my pasta and marinara as my sauce, topped with parmesan cheese and herbs. This is actually my first time to try this pasta dish. Every pasta dish is served with bread on the side. Their bread is thin with garlic but it is crunchy that I find it delicious!

Take note: The serving is small as they've expected that you'll eat more of their pasta. :D



I find the dish good since it's still my first time to taste the pasta with marinara sauce. The flavors were there but I do hope they'll add more sauce since I'm addicted to it. Nonetheless, you can still try this one but make sure to request more sauce on the pasta. :D



This is the second dish. I chose spaghetti as my pasta and pesto as my sauce, topped with parmesan cheese and herbs. I've tried Pesto Pasta at Keepsakes in MTS. Although it was delicious but it had an aftertaste like of a medicine which made me turn off with it. But at this one, I've expected a lot that this version must be more delicious.



The first bite of this pasta was like so divine! This was by far one of the delicious Pesto Pasta I've tried. This version had no medicinal aftertaste although I did expect it, I was glad it didn't had an aftertaste. Overall, I loved this dish so much that I wanna eat this one again! :D



This is the 3rd pasta dish. I chose penne as my pasta and Aglio Y Olio as my sauce, topped with parmesan cheese and herbs. I first tried Spaghetti Aglio Y Olio when I had a taste test at Hog's Breath Cafe. It was so delicious even though my mom didn't like the taste, I finished the whole pasta by myself. Talking about pigging out! haha!



I've got to admit. Even though I like the Hog's Breath Cafe version of this pasta, Grub Resto's version is the tastiest! The pasta and parmesan cheese were in great harmony and the presence of the garlic made the whole pasta dish a lot better. The garlic flavor also blended well with this pasta dish.
I'm so satisfied with this pasta as it has full of flavors and they were well mixed. I love it!

This "Pasta All You Can" is so worth the price I've paid. I was able to eat three pasta dishes for just 125 Php. If this is ordered outside, it's a lot more expensive and ordering another pasta would be so costly. This idea is actually very good since it can draw customers who loves pasta.

Thank you  Grub Resto Cafe for the pastas that I've enjoyed so much. I do hope Grub Resto Cafe can maintain the quality of pasta that they have today. If I am to suggest, if they really love pasta, this resto is the right choice.





Arrivederci!
 Thanks for reading! 





If you want to know more about Grub Resto & Cafe, just click the link below:
Grub Resto Cafe on Facebook

26 comments:

  1. Pasta recipes become so popular here in the Philippines. No wonder here in Davao City all food express stores have pasta in their menu. Simple and sumptuous pasta indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Pasta is now gaining popularity here in Davao and we have to admit, we love pastas!

      Delete
  2. Wow, for only P125 you can eat all you can? Not a bad deal, but knowing it's pasta, I don't think I could last up to 4 plates. I want to go to Davao right now and try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I only managed to finish 3 plates. It's just too much but I loved it! :D

      Delete
  3. This kind of eat of you can pasta restaurant is what Mom would absolutely love entering. However, based on the pictures, I don't think they are creamy and tasty. If there are more sauce then maybe they would pass. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same concern about the sauce but the owner told me that I can request for more sauce.
      Well, I should try it next time. :D

      Delete
  4. The place looks homey and who can beat the All you can eat pasta! Oh no! Another one in the bucket list under Davao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      It is homey and this resto should be in your bucket list.. :D

      Delete
  5. Wow that's pretty reasonable price for an eat all you can pasta. Not bad for a promo they are running that will surely attract customers who loves eating pasta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree!

      I'm sure, pasta lovers will be so excited with this!

      Delete
  6. OMG! Pasta Overload! I love pasta too! I hope we have something like this here in Cavite. However, same here, I don't like Pesto. I can't explain how it tastes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like the first try at pesto pasta but their version is much better..

      Delete
  7. Our place is not progressive as yours. Thus, we've no food outlet like Grub Resto which offers all pastas and eat all you can. I do love eating pasta too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this resto sir so that you can indulge with the pasta! :D

      Delete
  8. Oh my I super duper love love love pasta! Sana meron din niyan dito sa lugar namin. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'mon! Visit this place if you're here in Davao. :)

      Delete
  9. OMGosh Pasta All You Can I should be here! Is there promo here to stay, or is it only for a certain time?

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are times when I'm craving for pasta. This place sounds a must-visit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. ni recommend ito ng sister ko, sabi niya masarap daw ang pasta ng grub! may catering services din daw sila! matikman nga! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should believe your sister. It is delicious! :)

      Delete
  12. sulit po ang P125 na pasta eat all u can! pupunta ako dyan this week! =p~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is unli pasta still available?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.