Wintermelon Milk Tea By Chowking

June 24, 2013 - I dunno why I'm craving for milk teas lately. I admit, I just joined the bandwagon when drinking milk tea is the "in" thing but I ended up loving them (hehe!). Before I went home, I stopped by at the Time Square where Chowking is located inside and decided to try their milk tea.


Wintermelon Milk Tea
I was supposed to try their Nai Cha Milk Tea but when the lady in the cashier described it, I switched to Wintermelon Milk Tea since I've tried it and it's proven delicious. Their Wintermelon Milk Tea also has tapioca inside. After purchasing the milk tea, I sat down and rested for a while.

Price: 40 Pesos


Closer look
When my Wintermelon Milk Tea arrived, it's somehow looked different from what I'm used to but immediately had an idea on how to do it. I mixed it up till it's all white. The taste was just like other Wintermelon milk teas that I've tried and I find it delicious too!  If you want an affordable and yummy milk tea, try at Chowking. I do hope you have the same experience too! :D





Au Revoir! 
Thanks for reading! 





If you want to know more about Chowking, just click the link:

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. Chowking offers milk tea now huh? I should try this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.