Auntie Anne's Grand Opening @ SM City Davao

September 12, 2013 - I previously had snacks with Auntie Anne's and since that day, I vowed that if I have time, I would visit the store and indulge their pretzels because... It's too hard to resist temptation! Seeing the big pretzels are tempting that I couldn't wait to buy one and eat!

When they announced that they have a grand opening, of course, I have to be there to witness the event and luckily when I went there, I saw my blogger friends Tere and Charles!


Auntie Anne's SM City Davao
Auntie Anne's is located near Bigby's where the Crazy Crepe and Cello's had their store before. They're known for their big pretzels and nuggets that are so scrumptious! For this event, they baked lots of pretzels and nuggets for us to munch on! :D

Yummy Pretzels and the BIG Pretzel!
Here are the pretzels and nuggets that they served and they're for free! The big pretzel will be used for the Pretzel Pulling after the blessing.

Blessing
Pretzel Pulling
The event started with the blessing of the store. Afterwards, a welcome message was delivered followed by the cheer of Auntie Anne's employees. On this event, instead of the traditional ribbon cutting, they made something new and different and that is Pretzel Pulling. It's simple, they just have to pull the pretzel in different direction and that's it!


The Pretzels and Nuggets
After the Pretzel Pulling, it's time for us to munch some pretzels! Eager customers were made to line up for better accommodation. Three of us were lucky as we were assigned to a table and gave us their pretzels on a tray. These are the Sesame, Cinnamon Sugar and Almond Pretzels. They also gave us Nuggets to try out.


Dips: Caramel, Chocolate, Cheese and Cream Cheese
It's more fun eating pretzels if you have dips on the side. Each dip complements with different pretzels. caramel dip is for Almond Pretzel, chocolate dip is for Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel, cheese dip is for Sesame Pretzel and cream cheese is for any pretzel you want. My favorite has to be the Almond Pretzel with caramel dip. Cinnamon Sugar with chocolate dip is also delicious and the flavors were a perfect combination.


Drinks: Lemonade, Kiwi and Raspberry
You'll not enjoy the pretzels without these drinks. Their lemonade is made from a squeezed lemon thus it's guaranteed you're drinking fresh lemonade. Mine is kiwi since I love eating this fruit and I wanna know how it taste like when it's converted into a refreshments. It's actually really good and it reminded me back when I was eating yogurt with sliced kiwi on it. The other one is the raspberry. I tasted this drink and it's a bit sweet but tastes good!


Sticker!
Because we were present in their opening, they gave us a sticker and at the back of it, when you purchase any lemonade mixer with them, you'll have free Original Stix! But be mindful on the expiration date though. :D


The Mascot!
To make the Grand Opening enjoyable, Auntie Anne's mascot appeared in front of us. We had our pictures taken with this cute mascot and yes, it blinks just like the Jollibee mascot! :D

The Grand Opening was fun as we indulged with pretzels and nuggets. My tummy was so happy and satisfied. Thank you Auntie Anne's for the delicious treats and I promise to eat either pretzels and nuggets if I have vacant time. Again, thank you!


Where to find Auntie Anne's:
1.) SM City Davao: Ground floor near Bigby's
2.) SM Lanang Premier: Ground floor near Cotton On and Call It Spring


Bye! Thanks for reading!


If you want to know more about Auntie Anne's, just click the links below:
Auntie Anne's Philippines on Facebook
Auntie Anne's Website


20 comments:

  1. those pretzels look good indeed, and the mascot is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pretzels really look good and delectable! :D

      Delete
  2. lovely! here in malaysia! particular in the mall below the petronas tower called suria they always a very long queue specially on weekends! its crazy! haven't tried it myself though. mybe i should and prolly would get the cinnamon and the lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! It's a blockbuster here in Davao! I would always pass by on their store and I never fail to see customers buying their pretzels and nuggets.. :D

      Delete
  3. Yay! congrats on the Davao branch :-) I love to have snacks if I go to the mall. I love their pretzels and the sauce too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try the almond pretzel with caramel dip. A perfect combination! :D

      Delete
  4. I love Auntie Anne's pretzels. I always choose it as my snack when my family goes to the mall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! It's also one of my snacks if I feel like it or just want to eat their pretzels.. :D

      Delete
  5. Happy that Davaoenos love Aunt anne.. dito kasi sa place namin, yung place nila medyo hindi pinupuntahan ng patrons. Perhaps, mas sikat lang dito ang Jollibee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sad to hear but I do hope they'll cope with the sales.. :)

      Delete
  6. oh, they have bigger pretzels than those in Germany :D Great! looks like a great place for snacks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! I don't know that! But their pretzels are affordable and the customer seems to love them! Of course, I'm included! :D

      Delete
  7. Love those pretzels. How much does it cost for one piece? Her it cost €3.50 (Php 200 + roughly) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only 55 Pesos. For Almond Pretzels, it's 60 Pesos.. :)

      Delete
  8. Hehehehe! I love the variant with cinnamon. I'm glad Auntie Anne's is already there in Davao.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a big fan of Auntie Anne's but I'm glad they're now here in Davao :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Algene! You must try their pretzels! It's a YUM!! :D

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.