Delectable Cupcakes By Royal Bites

August 20, 2013 - I promised myself to have a blog entry for this one but it's always delayed due to some things that I can't just leave behind.. (Yeah yeah, reasons..)

My sister brought home cupcakes from Royal Bites and when I saw them, it looked delectable and since we're excited to taste the cupcakes, we opened it and sliced into quarters.


Royal Bites
Here are the cupcakes that my sister brought. The cupcakes came with two flavors: Red Velvet and Chocolate. Seeing these cupcakes made me happy as you know, I love cupcakes and seeing them made me hungry! They are priced at 45 Pesos each.


Red Velvet Cupcake
I've tasted the Red Velvet Cupcake when my sister baked it. It was a yum especially with a frosting on top. When I tasted this version of Red Velvet Cupcake, it tasted good too and the frosting goes well with the cupcake. The frosting has this distinct taste that I liked.


Moist Chocolate Ganache Cupcake
What I love this Moist Chocolate Ganache Cupcake was the richness of the frosting and it tasted so well with the cupcake. Every bite counts and you should never pass this one out.

These cupcakes are worth trying as they really are a delight to my eyes and to my mouth. They may have difference in taste but one thing is common to them and that they taste so delicious and I can't wait to eat one or even two more cupcakes from Royal Bites. I wish I could find the location for me to indulge their cupcakes once more! :D

Location:
Royal Bites is located at Unit 5 #26 Juna Avenue, Juna Subdivision, Matina, Davao City.


Adieu! Thanks for reading!


If you want to know more about Royal Bites, click the link below:
Royal Bites

17 comments:

  1. Really very yummy to eat these cupcakes...tried and tested na talaga ang cupcakes, kahit saan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now, can i have a bite too? yuuuuuuum! your post made me crave for a cupcake! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cupcake indeed looks delectable especially the Moist Choco Ganache. I would love to try this one out.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried the sweet treats from Royal Bites pa. Sana matikman ko rin soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. those cupcakes look delicious. Just looking at them made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm the chocolate cupcake entices me the most! arrrghhh it is midnight here and gee I am super craving for some haha, :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love sweets and i can have these two, i love red velvet and chocolate too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that red velvet cupcake is the best, i love how tempting cupcakes are always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! The addict that I am, I think you're going to kill me slicing them in quarters and doling it out to me. Sorry, matakaw lang talaga ako hihihi. They look so decadent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I need to find this place in Juna since I buy only from 2-3 pastry shops, it's nice to have one more option. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! So tempting!!! Now I suddenly crave for some! Waaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They do look delish, however I could not have cupcakes. They're too sweet and it would be bad for me (I am diabetic). My kids would love it, though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven’t tasted any red velvet cupcake yet. There were so many raves about it last year. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Royal Bites! Makes me want to have a dozen of them! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like cupcakes but I don't like icing lol. Those looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Red velvet is my favorite flavor of baked goods.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OK I'm extremely disappointed that Royal Bites is in Davao City. I love eating food, and I'd love to know how Royal Bites' cupcakes taste like.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.