Krispy Kreme's Premium Chocolate Creations

September 17, 2013 - I always like chocolates and if there are "pasalubongs" that include chocolates, who am I to resist them? They're just so tempting to avoid them!

When Krispy Kreme introduced the Premium Chocolates Creations, they all looked so delectable and so delicious to look at to the point that I want one for myself! It's why I headed to their main branch in SM City Davao - Annex to try out one of their creations.


Premium Chocolate Creations
The Premium Chocolate Creations are specialty doughnuts that offers the best chocolate doughnuts ever created by Krispy Kreme. Some of the known chocolate creations are Ferrero Rocher, Maltesers, Mars, M&M, and Nutella. They're available in a limited time till next month but there are possibilities of extension depends on the demand.


Ferrero Rocher
For this day, I had the chance to try their one of the bestselling premium chocolate doughnut which is the Ferrero Rocher. Way back in college, I had this love affair with Ferrero Rocher because of its taste and what made this chocolate unique is the balled chocolate inside the wafer-coated chocolate (or what do you call that thing.. :D)


Closer Look
The Serving: The Ferrero Rocher doughnut is a dark-chocolate coated doughnut with chocolate frosting and a Ferrero Rocher chocolate at the center. It's sprinkled with confectioner's sugar. One look at this doughnut and you'll salivate and hungry to try especially that Ferrero Rocher chocolate in the middle!

The Taste: The best way to eat this doughnut is using your hand since you can't slice the Ferrero Rocher chocolate with your fork but be careful with the chocolate frosting though as you can get a bit messy. But if you're careful while eating, then it's not a problem.  I like this doughnut as it has balance of flavors. The dark chocolate that coats the doughnut gives a little bitterness of the taste which my taste buds favored very much! The chocolate frosting brought the sweetness of the doughnut thus it is a perfect contrast of taste between the dark chocolate and the chocolate frosting. Of course, the Ferrero Rocher is like the added bonus of the doughnut and it goes very well with the doughnut. And since this chocolate is my favorite, I indulged until its very last piece!

The Price: Each doughnut from Premium Chocolate Creations are 50 Pesos each. But I tell you, they're worth every penny you spent! :D

My Words: Although they're more expensive than the regular doughnuts, they're worthy of their title "Premium Chocolate Creations" as they were made to be more special and attractive. Although I haven't tried their Nutella doughnut which is one unfortunate thing, I'll say this to the Nutella doughtnut "I shall return and eat you!" :D

How about you? What Premium Chocolate Creations doughnut have you tried? Share it here!


Bye! Thanks for reading!




27 comments:

  1. My son would like that kind. I just like their glazed kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love their original glazed too! But I love trying new doughnut flavors. :D

      Delete
  2. I like that kind of donut. My daughter would just eat the glazed and give it to me. Poor momma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chocolate creations of Krispy Kreme! I love the Ferrero Rocher too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Ferrero Rocher! Also try their Nutella flavor. I've yet to try their Maltesers IF it's still available. :D

      Delete
  4. One of few things that I hate most. Though masarap ang doughnut just like what you shared us still I can't take the smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know the particular smell that you hate about the doughnut. I still love munching on them! :D

      Delete
  5. Ayayay! That is so tempting! Brings back a lot of memories when I craved for Krispy Kreme during my first pregnancy over 7 years ago. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! It's the first time I heard that you crave for Krispy Kreme! :D

      Delete
  6. Yummy chocolate treats indeed! I would love those with my coffee please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will surely love these donuts because I love chocolates, you made me crave with those donuts from your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buy one now! I'm sure you'll love these doughnuts!

      Delete
  8. We have a Kispy Kreme nearby, but I have not been there. I still prefer Dunkin Donuts. You know what, I will try it. I see a lot of people in the Philippines raving about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try their doughnuts especially their Original Glazed. :)

      Delete
  9. I heard so many good positive reviews about this donut, yet i haven't tried one yet. must be really good esp the chocolate flavor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got to try their doughnuts! Just try them and judge.. :)

      Delete
  10. Oh so yummy/mouth-watering donuts! :) and i love chocolates- will surely drop in one of KK's stalls pagbalik ko sa Manila next week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Or why not here in Davao? It's nearer! hehe! But I guess, it's better to try in Manila.. :)

      Delete
  11. To be honest, I find Krispy Kremes too sweet for me. But I have few favorite flavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're really sweet but it's indulging! :D

      Delete
  12. Ahhh! HEAVEN!!!

    Can't wait to have Krispy Kreme soon when I get back to Manila! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are serious looking, chocolatey goodness KK donuts. :) I used to love KK back during the time when my friend had to ship them to me from Canada. But when it became one of the common brands now, I kind of shifted my preference to J.Co. I tasted the latter when my sis-in-law sent me a whole box here in Dubai. :) I'm craving for it right now while looking at your KK pictures but I don't mind having another bite of Krispy Kreme once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess, it's a perfect time for you to try them once again! Grab a doughnut and bite! :D

      Delete
  14. I tasted them all for experience sake, but it was nothing that special, too sweet and too expensive, which will make you wonder why not just buy that particular chocolate instead of inserting it in a donut, and please do not buy that nutella donut, nothing special about that too, its just a glazed donut with nutella, just buy a nutella which is very cheap a supermarkets and spread it on gardenia bread or something, much cheaper and just as the same taste. The only one i like is the Mars donut, but that M on top is just sugar with a marking of food color for the letter M. Just buy a regular assorted donuts instead. I hope krispy kreme do invent more donuts in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.