The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf: Abreeza

The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf opened its doors in Davao last year for the first time, bringing with them their signature drinks and desserts. I am a fan of CBTL not just because of a cozy atmosphere but their service. Of course, I would always visit for one reason, their ensaymada!


The picture speaks to itself.. :D

Every time I visit CBTL, I would always find my favorite. Their ensaymada. This one costs 60 Pesos.

For 60 Pesos, it is big and affordable. This ensaymada is topped with cheese to add an extra flavor. By just looking at this ensaymada, you'll know that it's already delicious. 


If you want to try this delicious ensaymada, they're available at Abreeza and SM Lanang branches. I know you can't resist.. ;)

P.S.
I hope they can bring back the Red Velvet. I really miss it... :(

No comments

Powered by Blogger.