Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf: SM Lanang Premier

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf opened their 2nd branch in SM Lanang last September 28, 2012 as part of their continuous expansion in Davao City. I have to admit though that I'm a fan of theirs. :D

Whenever I visit CBTL (the famous acronym), I would always order their Red Velvet and Ensaymada. They're simply irresistable..

I'll take you to a tour of their new branch.. Shall we? :D

This is their counter.

Their branch is bigger than the Abreeza counterpart and it also has an alfresco area (which I didn't took a picture of it.)



As I was taking pictures of their store, I've noticed some nice artworks and took some pictures of them.


CBTL also has wide selection of desserts to choose from. But.. where's the ensaymada? Hehe! :D

This is the Chocolate Chip Cookie. I've tried other cookies but this one is soft and one of the delicious cookies I've eaten.
Price: 55 Pesos

With my friends. Thanks CBTL! I would love to drink the "Seasonal" Red Velvet again!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.