Bulgogi Brothers - Soon in SM Lanang Premier

Exploring and discovering new food is always my favorite hobby. I would try different restaurants that has its unique taste and of course, their signature dishes.

I first tasted Korean food at the Victoria Plaza compound. What I know about Korean dishes are always served with lots of different appetizers and kimchi will always be present no matter what. :D

When I heard that Bulgogi Brothers will open at SM Lanang Premier, I got excited because finally, they will now open here in Davao! :D


Bulgogi Brothers opened its doors to Manila last year, bringing delicious Korean dishes to the Filipinos. As of today, they have 3 branches in Manila and 1 branch in Harbor Point in Subic, Zambales. By January 2013, they are set to open in SM Lanang Premier!

Photo by annalyn.
I'm excited to try the Bibimbap! This dish is mixed with vegetables and rice, with an egg yolk at the center. The ingredients must be mixed then afterwards, we can eat this dish! :D







Photo by www.spot.ph




What makes me more excited are the variety of appetizers to be served. It's always better if you only order 1 dish as they will serve lots of appetizers for you to enjoy while waiting for the meal. :D










Lastly, I can't wait to experience everything at Bulgogi Brothers! I'm sure that I will have a great time eating and at the same time, experience Korea in Davao through Bulgogi Brothers. 
I'm longing again to eat Korean Food for a long time! :D

No comments

Powered by Blogger.