Peanut Butter Cake @ Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme has been known to have sweet but delicious doughnuts and people who love doughnuts instantly fell in love with Original Glazed Doughnuts because of its softness and it's to die for!

Recently, Krispy Kreme introduced new product and it's a good thing that I dropped by at their store in SM City Davao - Annex to try it out.



This is their recent product. It's a Peanut Butter Cake. I've seen doughnut stores selling these kind of cakes.

Price: 45 Pesos



I love the taste! I also love how soft it is to slice it with fork. I can taste every ingredients especially the peanut butter (It is why it's called Peanut Butter Cake!) For those who love sweets, you'll love this one too! They also have another one (which I forgot its name). Try this one folks!

If you want to try something different, try their delicious cakes! I guarantee you'll love it! It's always fun to try new products and how it tastes like. I think I wanna try their other cake soon. :D




Thanks for reading! 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.