Celebrate Christmas @ Krispy Kreme

Celebrating Christmas is not complete without special doughnuts to be served only at this holiday season.

To make the celebration complete, Krispy Kreme introduced the Holiday Doughnuts that are only available this Christmas season. To break my curiosity, I ordered one of the Holiday Doughnuts which is the snowflake although I really wanted to order a snowman doughnut but it's the only holiday doughnut that I recognized.

The snowflake doughnuts is on the left. It really looks like a snowflake and its form is perfect! Of course, Original Glazed doughnut will never be absent in my menu. :D

I love the taste of this doughnut. Of course it's sweet but not too sweet for my taste buds. This one is also a flavor-filled doughnut but I failed to ask what flavor is inside the Snowflake doughnut. *Sigh*
But anyway, it's delicious! And I really want to catch that Snowman doughnut! :D

So, what are you waiting for? Grab some Holiday Doughnuts in any Krispy Kreme branch near you! :D


Krispy Kreme Davao Branches:
  • 1st Floor, SM City Davao - The Annex (It also has a drive-thru)
  • 1st Floor, Abreeza Mall (Beside Bonchon Chicken)

My Krispy Kreme Entries:




12 comments:

  1. I have been trying to avoid Krispy Kreme for the past few weeks, Jonas! I can't afford earning some additional belly fats LOL But looks like I'm about to give in especially that I can see your photos! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krispy Kreme really brings in the best donuts. I also love their coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Algene, you can just try their holiday doughnuts.. remember, it's only available in a limited time.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so so like Krispy Kreme :D If you're going to have a contest for this, I'll be the first one to join. Hahaha. Ganyan ako katakaw sa KK. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just visited their SM City Davao branch last two days ago. I had Krispy Kreme Original Glazed and mango kreme chiller. I so like their place there, but sad that I was not able to try their holiday doughnuts..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always prefer eating donuts with coffee, and what I always order their plain one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. original glazed donut is without a doubt my favorite donut of all time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try their 2012 Holiday Donuts the GINGERBREAD CAKE DONUT. Super yummy, my kids love it. Laging out of stock lang kasi ubos lagi. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wonder if we have krispycreme in malaysia would be so nice luv donuts too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoah! i am jonesing for krispy kreme every christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I already read so much good reviews about Krispy Kreme, i would love to try this Holiday Doughnuts too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yum, my kids favorite.We love doughnuts, Krispy kreme or any brand basta may chocolate toppings ,kay bunso yon and mine is glazed.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.