Chloe's Cheesecake.. Mini Cheesecakes! :D

When it comes to cheesecakes, I'm a number one addict! There's something in cheesecake that made me feel like heaven! It's simply delicious and VERY satisfying! The look, the texture, the taste, everything is perfect!



When my sister-in-law brought a box of cheesecake at home, I was so excited to see what's inside and when I opened it, it's a box full of mini cheesecakes! Of course, being a foodie, I'm curious how it taste like.



A box of mini cheesecakes.



Each flavor of the mini cheesecakes were carefully arranged to make the presentation more beautiful. It's attractive that way so that you can easily identify them.



These cheesecakes were so interesting because of the various flavors in it. I only know 2 flavors which are strawberry and blueberry. The creaminess of the cheesecake was there, they're irresistible and it makes you want to eat more.

These mini cheesecakes are good for those who just wants to try them. But for the cheesecake addict like me, I always want more! 1 piece is clearly not enough for an addict. I even tried other flavors and they were so good too! If you love and got addicted to cheesecake, try this one! You'll love their cheesecakes! 




If you want to visit their Facebook Page, just click the link.

7 comments:

  1. I love Chloe's Cheesecake! Nakatikim ako nito when Ms. Ri bought some during the makeup workshop for bloggers. Masarap yung oreo cheesecake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know! It's so delicious! The mini cheesecakes are so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cakes and pastries that are bite size since it's not too overwhelming and you can eat in small dosages. The cheesecakes look really delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love such cake and pestries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say that I'm a fan of cheesecakes or cup cakes or whatever they're called... but the pictures do look enticing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Chloe's cupcakes available here in Davao?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup! they're available here in Davao. You may also check their FB Page for more information.

    Thanks for the visit! :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.