Afternoon Coffee With Nescafe Cappuccino

July 11, 2013 - It was yesterday afternoon when I decided to finally try the Nescafe Cappuccino. I've been wanting to try this instant cappuccino after my two sisters tried it. It's not my first time to try this instant cappuccino and it was just few years back when I had my first try on this coffee and I loved it! I don't need to visit coffee shops for a good cup of cappuccino where you can just do it right at your household!


Nescafe Cappuccino with Chocco Topping
Whenever I go to a coffee shop, I always order an Iced Latte. I know it's a bit different from cappuccino but with this product that they're selling today, it is so convenient for coffee lovers especially on my part. With this Nescafe Cappuccino, I can just sip a good cup of cappuccino without the hassle of visiting a coffee shop and pay for your coffee.


Closer look..
It's easy to create your own cappuccino in your house as you just need to follow these simple steps. First, you pour the cappuccino powder in your mug. Then pour a hot water. Then stir the cappuccino with your spoon or stirrer. Finally, add the chocco toppings.


The result..
Just like other coffees, cappuccino made me relax and I loved the taste. Although, the chocco toppings were a bit bitter. I thought the taste of cappuccino and the toppings would complement but I guess I was wrong.

But I tell you, we have different kinds of taste. You might like this cappuccino with chocco toppings. But in my case, it's not my type. I drank my coffee while watching the local news here in Davao. :D





Ciao! 
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I like that foamy thing. And did you know that you can actually make a coffee stirrer out of that sachet? Find out here: http://www.theurbanwalker.net/2012/12/how-to-make-coffee-stirrer-out-of-instant-coffee-sachets.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.