Krispy Kreme: Speculoos Cookie Butter Doughnut Series

July 7, 2013 - When we talk about Speculoos, we think of a gooey and yummy cookie butter. In my previous post, I had the chance to try the Cookie Butter Doughnut at Gonuts Donuts. It was one of the most delicious doughnuts I've ever tasted!

But that's not all, it seems like this year is a cookie butter year as Krispy Kreme added not just 1 but 2 Speculoos Cookie Butter Doughnuts to their Delectable Desserts.


Speculoos Cookie Butter Doughnut
Krispy Kreme is one of the doughnut stores who offered Cookie Butter Dougnuts along with Gonuts Donuts. These two latest doughnut flavors promises customers that they'll enjoy munching the cookie butter doughnuts! The 2 cookie butter doughnuts are: Dark Chocolate Vanilla Cookie Butter and White Chocolate Vanilla Cookie Butter. They are priced at 45 Pesos each.


Dark Chocolate Vanilla Cookie Butter
The Dark Chocolate Vanilla Cookie is a shelled doughnut, filled with Vanilla Cookie Butter Kreme filling, dipped in Dark Chocolate and topped with French biscuit. I've tried this one at Krispy Kreme Abreeza branch. The dark chocolate on top neutralized the sweetness of Vanilla Cookie Butter Kreme filling which made the doughnut delectable. Though the filling was not enough for me to satisfy my appetite, the taste was delicious.


White Chocolate Vanilla Cookie Butter
The White Chocolate Vanilla Cookie Butter is a shelled doughnut, filled with Vanilla Cookie Butter Kreme filling, dipped in White Chocolate, topped with Belgian Chocolate chips and Caramel Crunch. I tried this doughnut when this was delivered during the Social Media Day 2013 at Mam Beb's Bakeshop. The filling was oozing with Vanilla Cookie Butter goodness but what made this doughnut really sweet are the toppings. The White Chocolate was sweet, along with the Belgian Chocolate Chips and Caramel Crunch. This doughnut is perfect for the sweet tooth but not for me. :D

Between the two doughnuts I've tried, I prefer to eat the Dark Chocolate Vanilla Cookie Butter. It's not too sweet because of the Dark Chocolate on top and the filling itself is delicious but I do hope they'll add a little more and it'll be a perfect cookie butter doughnut for me. Well, it seems like I have 2 cookie butter doughnuts to indulge for now!





Adieu! Thanks for reading!






If you want to know more about Krispy Kreme, just click the links below:
Krispy Kreme Philippines on Facebook
Chloe Krispy Kreme Philippines on Facebook

11 comments:

  1. Hello. We sell biscoffs and speculoos cookie butter spreads and other Trader Joe's goodies! (o)

    https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodStuffPH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I'll visit the FB Page soon.. :)
      Thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. I am definitely looking for Dark Chocolate Vanilla Cookie Butter. KK donuts are just too sweet for my taste but I will try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try it.. It's better than the other one. Can't handle the sweetness. :D

      Delete
  3. Krispy Kreme is one of my favorite doughnuts. I haven't tasted this yet, I will surely visit them the moment I go to SM or ATC :D Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! You must try the Dark Chocolate flavor! :D

      Delete
  4. the first launched of krispy kreme here on my location i was so addicted on it! i like reading this kind of post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I want to indulge in a piece of this donut right now! I'm excited to visit KK soon and bring home a box for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I want to try the white chocolate cookie butter donut.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.