Refreshing 360 Hand Shake Tea

July 4, 2013 - I have drank lots of milk teas here in Davao City. Some of them satisfied my taste buds, others disappointed me a lot. But here's the milk tea that I have loved so much since it's existence. 360 Hand Shake Tea had its first store in Malvar St. It branched out later at SM City Davao where I had the first taste of their milk tea. At first, I tried their Aloe-flavored tea. Although it was delicious, it almost made me puke. From that day, I swore never to try the Aloe-flavored drink again.

After my "spicy" lunch at Chicken Charlie's, I needed some refreshments badly since I couldn't tolerate the spiciness of my lunch. I thought I was really brave on trying the sweet and spicy flavor of the chicken but I almost couldn't finish my lunch that time. This was the moment that I needed milk tea to just quench my thirst and overcome the very spicy flavor of chicken.


360 Hand Shake Tea - Gaisano Mall Branch
As of today, they have 4 branches here in Davao City with their 1st branch at Malvar closed down few months ago. I dunno the reason why but the important thing is, they still have the mall branches to cater the customers who loved their milk tea.

The mall branches are: SM City Davao, SM Lanang Premier, NCCC Mall of Davao and Gaisano Mall of Davao. Personally, their milk tea is one of my favorites and the plus points being it's a hand shake milk tea.


Flavors and the prices
Here in Davao, the prices of milk tea are relatively cheaper than Manila and 360 Hand Shake Tea is one of the milk tea stores who offers affordable milk teas. The target market are of course, milk tea lovers (like me!), students and professionals.

They used to have cheaper prices on milk tea but as of today, they've increased the prices but the customers continued to patronize their products despite the price increase of their milk teas.


Pudding Milk Tea
This is their Pudding Milk Tea and this is the drink that I always order whenever I'm in one of their branches. The price is just 55 Pesos. You can actually ask to add more sinkers in your milk tea but it depends on the price of the sinker.

The reason why this Pudding Milk Tea is the best one among other stores who offer Pudding Milk Tea? It's just so delicious that this milk tea made me a milk tea addict! The pudding sinker is also delicious and it blends well with the milk tea. Although I admit that it's sweet but I can still taste the milk tea which is of course, one of the main ingredients.

 If you want a Pudding Milk Tea, I recommend that you should buy at 360 Hand Shake Tea. You'll never go wrong on this one.




Adios! 
Thanks for reading! 






If you want to know more about 360 Hand Shake Tea, click the link below:

15 comments:

  1. Was the aloe vera tea made from real aloe vera or just artificial flavoring?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's just an artificial flavoring. It was good but almost puked. :(

      Delete
  2. thanks for sharing!!! i'll definitely visit this when I go to Davao soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their Tea's are affordable and good to know taste haven't compromise. I'll try it once I got home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! the taste never changed since its existence.. :D

      Delete
  4. Wow! This one is super affordable. I try new milk teas whenever I saw one while strolling the mall or if I'm already full, I list it down on my to try list. I haven't seen this here in manila tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it's available only in Davao. You should come here in Davao to try their milk teas! :D

      Delete
  5. Whoah. I hope theres 360 here in qc. And the price is cheaper. Tipid mode. Ayus jud! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cheap. Come here in Davao to taste the milk teas. :)

      Delete
  6. I love 360's caramel milk tea. It's always my choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Pudding Milk Tea for only 55 pesos?! I wanna fly to Davao right now!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fly right now and let's drink their milk tea! :D

      Delete
  8. Don't they have a branch here in Manila? I want to taste the weird taste of the Aloe :-)

    When I was in College there is this store near FEU and I tasted my very first Pudding Milk Tea there. I was brought to the la-la land of the delicious milk teas and back to earth.

    Hope they'll exend their store branches here in Manila.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.