Sizzling Fish Sisig @ Chickies & Patties

July 17, 2013 - Whenever I have lunch at Chickies & Patties, I would order myself a lunch pack that consists of 2 big slices of chicken, a macaroni salad, french fries and a cup of rice with gravy on the side. But when I had my lunch last Wednesday, I want to order something different. In other words, out of my comfort zone. It's why I decided to order Sizzling Fish Sisig.


Sizzling Fish Sisig
The way they presented was like, the dish lacked something. It was like they just placed the ingredients in the sizzling plate. There were no sizzling sound that I've expected. I thought this fish sisig would be mouthwatering but it's the opposite that I've seen. Their sisig has chili to give a hint of spiciness with egg and mayonnaise on the center.



To make the sisig more appealing, what I did was, I mixed the ingredients altogether and added the soy sauce for a better taste. It turned out to be more enticing to look at with all the ingredients blended and I took a picture immediately. :D

Price: 71 Pesos


Closer look
What I like in this sisig was the hint of spicines which the sisig is known for. The Sizzling Fish Sisig was delicious and the combination of every ingredients complemented very well. This is a must try dish especially for those who want to try a different kind of sisig and for those who are a self-confessed sisig lovers. After all, Chickies & Patties can offer something different for the customers.






Au Revoir! 
Thanks for reading!







14 comments:

  1. Makalagot man ka Jonas oi. Grrrr! Gigutom ko! Naglaway laway kog tan-aw sa photos! Grrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! Sorry gud! :D

      available ni siya anytime.. wehehe! :D

      Delete
  2. So why call it sizzling if the plate didn't sizzle? The plate should really be hot with fat like oil or butter to get the smoky effect. Good job on improvising on the food to make it more appealing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D

      When it was placed on my table, I was like "this is it? This is the Sizzling Fish Sisig?" I was kinda disappointed coz it was not that I expected..

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried the fish sisig yet, but it really looks so appetizing! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't look appetizing at first but when you mix the ingredients altogether, it will be an eye-candy! :D

      Delete
  4. Not very appealing to look at, by looking at the presentation itself you can say that the food lacks something. Fish Sisig is much healthier though than the pork one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It was not appealing to look at. I was even surprised by the way they present the dish. It lacked something. But you know what happened next. :D

      Delete
  5. Wow 70 pesos lang. Nakakagutom. Hope they also have here sa manila.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 71 Pesos actually but it is affordable and if you're into something different, this dish might be good for you to try on.. :)

      Delete
  6. It's been a long time since I last visited Chickies and Patties. I always order for their famous and most-wanted chicken meals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is their Lunch Pack meal! 2 big slices of chicken on your plate is a steal! :D

      Delete
  7. I had my fair share of memorable experience of chicken and patties when I was kid. My late dad used to bring us a box of their crispy delicious peppered spice chicken every payday. Good to know that now they offer sisig on their menu. Look forward to visit them when we got home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try their sisig. Even though it doesn't look appealing at first but when you mix all the ingredients, that's the time the sisig looks enticing! :D

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.