The Arrival of Fiftea @ SM City Davao

September 4, 2014 - Milk tea played a significant part of my life and since then, I became a milk tea addict and lovin' every minute with it! It's why when a cup of milk tea is in my hands, there's always the 30-minute love affair that no one could even bother us.

Hence, prior to the opening of this new store, I was really hoping up to high heavens that it'll be a new milk tea store and yes, I guessed it right! And the milk tea addict in me is so happy and just right now, I tried their milk tea since they have the opening promo which I can get a 50% discount in any flavors that I choose. Sounds cool right? Well, this promo ends on September 7, 2014. :D


The Store and their Top 10 Best Sellers
Fiftea started its business since 1994 in Taiwan. Later on, they branched out to Manila and since then, they were tagged to have the "Coolest Drink" in town. Now they're in Davao, the milk tea addict in me never misses an opportunity to at least try their milk tea.

What I love are the tables and chairs behind the store to accommodate customers who want to sit, relax and sip their milk tea with friends or in my case, with my camera, phone and myself. :D


My Milk Tea: Pudding Jasmine Green Milk Tea
I ordered the Pudding Jasmine Green Milk Tea (whew!) which is included in Top 10 Best Sellers. Since I love milk tea with pudding, I ordered it for just 50 Pesos since it's in discounted price. The regular price is 100 Pesos.

The Verdict: I love it! You can tell if it's milk tea if it has a bit of bitterness but the pudding made the drink sweet thus, it balanced both flavors. It's not as rich as 360 but the authenticity of the taste made me a fan of this milk tea. If you're a real fan of milk tea and actually want the taste of a tea, try this one! Lovin' every sip! :D




CIAO! 
Thanks for reading! 





If you want to know more about Fiftea, just click the link below:
Fiftea Philippines on Facebook


18 comments:

  1. yay! go head SM after for this.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. great discount half price then, i like how the promotion they have that would encourage the customers to indeed try their product and at the same time enjoy drinking healthier one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me thirsty, seriously! I haven't tried the flavors you featured yet. We don't have Fiftea here but I sure will try them when I get home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh at first I thought it is FitTea hehehe. They look refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why didn't I see this shop when I was in Taiwan? Oh well, I guess if it is originally from Taiwan then it must be good! I love the name, it is really creative! Thanks for sharing! You have any listing of their branches here in Quezon City?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 50% Off! I will grab that amazing deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice seeing that another popular Taiwan brand is here in the Philippines. They look really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks cool and yummy to sip while roaming around. It is sealed? Or sealed when customer's buy at the counter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has to be sealed except for rock/fine salt & cheese series that it has to remain uncovered. :)

      Delete
  9. The milk tea crazy is surely going strong with the opening of Fiftea in SM Davao. That half-price offer looks like a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Milktea, ano lasa nyan? I'll check if they have branches near Alabang area so I can check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are so many milk tea stores already, what makes fiftea standout from the rest?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went there also, but I forget to take my mobile cam, I tried their Pudding Jasmine Green Milk Tea too, so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think its a great deal for a discounted price..
    They sure need your help with this, to reach out to all milktea lovers in Davao

    ReplyDelete
  14. Winter melon is my favorite milk tea flavor but I want to try this Pudding Jasmine Green Milk Tea. I hope there's a branch in SM Megamall.

    ReplyDelete
  15. When in Taiwan I'm a 50 Lan addict! So happy to see one here in Davao! I'll have to check them out right away! Otherwise Chatime is my favorite here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You've got to try their Jasmine Green Milk Tea. It's my favorite!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.